• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Phoebe & Night Owl's Bitching Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Night Owl Ciao

I think if members get 10,000 posts they get a freebee on the house.. freebe not phoebe.. :) its takes dedication to get to 10K posts.. :)

Hmmm when you doing the I am wanker tour? as that post makes you sound and look like one.. ?
Confidence is everything my crack sniffing cyber associate! 😉

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
What did I say the other day,,,"Like siblings, either that or you are both secretly in love with each other"......

We could meet up for jam and scones... too, maybe do some canasta or needle point who knows.. I would sooner follow Bruce.. and take my chances..

bruce.jpeg

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
How does one spread love? That has confused me no end. Don't you experience love and feel love and loved.
Simple Just Text LOVE to all the contact you know that's how i do it 🙂

N

Night Owl Ciao

After I meet you if you look like your picture. I think I could love you !
It is not often that I agree with you mate however in this instance u r 100% right! Penny is indeed a picture of pure loveliness & all I can think abt right now is walking hand in hand with her thru a big field of daisies whilst whistling somewhere over the rainbow! 🤩

Phoebe

Legend Member
It is not often that I agree with you mate however in this instance u r 100% right! Penny is indeed a picture of pure loveliness & all I can think abt right now is walking hand in hand with her thru a big field of daisies whilst whistling somewhere over the rainbow! 🤩

So a thread about hatred between folks, is soon to become a potential 3some ... is that correct? Daisies, How about I just take her shopping for diamonds and give her a few dozen red roses.. :)

N

Night Owl Ciao

So a thread about hatred between folks, is soon to become a potential 3some ... is that correct? Daisies, How about I just take her shopping for diamonds and give her a few dozen red roses.. :)
A lot of ladies r tired of the run of the mill big spenders mate & really appreciate a guy who makes a bit of an effort to make her feel special & loved... Allegedly 😁

N

Night Owl Ciao

Penny do u think u could ever fall for a sensitive caring romantic thoughtful & carefree kinda guy like me? ❤

Phoebe

Legend Member
Penny do u think u could ever fall for a sensitive caring romantic thoughtful & carefree kinda guy like me? ❤

Is she on cash for comment... Is that you Alan Jones... LOL Those kinda guys normally only come out at Mardi Gras times... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.