• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Phoebe & Night Owl's Bitching Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Night Owl Ciao

OMG! Can you 2 stop bickering! You are both acting like immature siblings,,,either that or you are secretly in love with one another!
I am simply trying to engage him in intelligent conversation Tania however it is fast becoming blaringly obvious that the more I try the more I realize that it is very true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink πŸ™„

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Sometimes the irony of how blatantly arrogant some people are even when given an opportunity to display humility is completely lost on me

I was all into Irony but Alanis Morissette well you know the rest...

OMG! Can you 2 stop bickering! You are both acting like immature siblings,,,either that or you are secretly in love with one another!

If I ever had feelings for that, I would be growing a heart now wouldn't I just?

N

Night Owl Ciao

I was all into Irony but Alanis Morissette well you know the rest...

If I ever had feelings for that, I would be growing a heart now wouldn't I just?
You just have to get the last word in don't you mate?

Phoebe

Legend Member
you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink

Maybe the freaking Horse is sick to death of water and maybe would like a latte or some wine maybe ... Hey what a duff saying, give the poor horse some options.. No wonder why the long face joke about a horse walking into a bar... he's just escaped his owner from the lake!

N

Night Owl Ciao

Maybe the freaking Horse is sick to death of water and maybe would like a latte or some wine maybe ... Hey what a duff saying, give the poor horse some options.. No wonder why the long face joke about a horse walking into a bar... he's just escaped his owner from the lake!
Horses for courses mate πŸ˜‰

Phoebe

Legend Member
A health crisis that triggered an economic crisis that in turn lead to fear, uncertainty and doubt.
Life has changed, freedoms are gone and there is no exit plan.

There is no cases in Siberia... LOL just sayin. probably warmer there than some folks personality on here.

N

Night Owl Ciao

Oh I see now.. Me bad... The Professor Night owl spotted that, should of ate my carrots..
No need to apologise or feel embarrassed mate I really don't mind helping out wherever I can & I particularly get a warm fuzzy feeling helping the less fortunate so if anything I really should be thanking you! 😎

N

Night Owl Ciao

My Kettle is clear glass... :)
Given your quite unusual way of conducting yourself not to mention your foot in mouth style of interacting with others it is becoming more & more apparent that your kettle is not your only clear glass apparatus used to generate heat for the purpose of satisfying a craving? 😳

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Given your quite unusual way of conducting yourself not to mention your foot in mouth style of interacting with others it is becoming more & more apparent that your kettle is not the only clear glass apparatus used to generate heat for the purpose of satisfying a craving? 😳

I am not your cousin... s

Phoebe

Legend Member
Would we be awarded points for coming up with something a bit special now & again Tania? 😁

I think if members get 10,000 posts they get a freebee on the house.. freebe not phoebe.. :) its takes dedication to get to 10K posts.. :)

Maybe we only let ladies in mate!
U could try coax them into letting u sniff their bum crack & I could continue 2 dazzle them with my charm, humour & sparkling quick wit!

Hmmm when you doing the I am wanker tour? as that post makes you sound and look like one.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.