• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Nothing ages a man....what do you think?

Happy2

Legend Member
Perhaps living with the same person (no matter your sex, orientation or age) for extended periods of time; can not only cause ageing but also spacial and financial greed, repressed resentment and mind numbing boredom.
Just have to pick the right partner And be willing to work on it
I know easier said than done
There are couples who just move apart But I hope they haven't done the easy thing and just walked away without even really trying because it's just to hard
We live in a world of disposable income
Disposable goods
And now disposable people I'm sure many find this the easiest route

A

AndyRew

There are couples who just move apart But I hope they haven't done the easy thing and just walked away without even really trying because it's just to hard
Disposable goods
Well said I must say .........

Nymph

Gold Member
Disposable goods

I admire the values of couples who can stick it out. Principles have certainly changed over generations.

Buk

Diamond Member
Disposable goods
All valid points. I'm sure majority of couples think they have chosen their perfect partner in the beginning and I would suggest most would try to work things out before the relationship goes totally pear shape. The hiccup I believe is when couples talk, agree on certain changes to ignite the love again but for one it is just a token gesture, so in reality very little changes. That's just one perspective and no doubt there's many more as to why couples fall apart.

Happy2

Legend Member
All valid points. I'm sure majority of couples think they have chosen their perfect partner in the beginning and I would suggest most would try to work things out before the relationship goes totally pear shape. The hiccup I believe is when couples talk, agree on certain changes to ignite the love again but for one it is just a token gesture, so in reality very little changes. That's just one perspective and no doubt there's many more as to why couples fall apart.

True I was not saying all partnerships can be saved Far from it I just meant I hope a couple have tried to save not just walk away

I have read other posts of yours on this buk and would Never accuse you of not trying As I've said before people change sometimes drastically And then it's very hard

A

AndyRew

True I was not saying all partnerships can be saved Far from it I just meant I hope a couple have tried to save not just walk away

I have read other posts of yours on this buk and would Never accuse you of not trying As I've said before people change sometimes drastically And then it's very hard
Maybe they wait to long to salvage what little remains only to find its empty, and theres no gas for another 100 miles...

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
A great friend of mine who is a great source of wisdom to me forever encourages me to take ageing gracefully instead of fighting it...as it make exceptions for noone.

That advice have saved me a lot of time in living in self created illusions :)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Cut yourself some slack, Yoda. Lingering on this mortal coil for nearly a millennium would make the best of us a bit crotchety.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Aahoy Thank-you, Happy2....................Its a fun comment, well written.

Aitch Pee Where did Alice of Wonderland get your old Photo from the 80's
Must say you were a far better looking rooster then, than you are now

though you still have your hair curse you

Viv

Silver Member
OMG it fascinates me when somebody holds another person responsible for their lives. If you have aged due to being in a relationship you made some bad choices and they were your choices. Blaming someone for your misery is a cop out and is a clear sign of a narcissistic personality.
Relationships need constant work and commitment so if you are not prepared to work at it get out. At least have the decency to admit to yourself that the problems in your relationship are shared and evaluate your participation or lack of.
A wise man once told me without respect there can not be love. You can respect someone without loving them but you can not love somebody with out respecting them

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Genetics and attitude.
Cant't do much about the DNA,
Attitude - now that's all up to you!
Some people are just OLD in the head...and it carries all the way through their life!