• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Nothing ages a man....what do you think?

funflyer

Foundation Member
Nothing ages a man like living with a woman full stop! Whether its the same one or many! After a number of relationships over a long period I find myself on my own and I couldn't be happier or more relaxed!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
no woman has aged me ive been able to age only own

Buk

Diamond Member
Nothing ages a man like living with a woman full stop! Whether its the same one or many! After a number of relationships over a long period I find myself on my own and I couldn't be happier or more relaxed!
I envy you !!

Madam

Gold Member
men-are-like-wine-some-turn-to-vinegar-but-the-best-improve-with-age.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
HP and XLNC can answer this
I was married for a very long time
Now Gentlemen did I look older than my 35 years?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
When you start looking.......there are as many anti aging tip on the market for you guys than for the girls........just pick one :D

images

images

images

images

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Rochelle....i hear sex and lots of it also is a good anti aging activity...:)
And presumably we have to increase the dose with each passing year to counteract our corporeal chronometer? :happy:

(Tick tock tick tock bonk bonk bonk bonk tick tock tick tock bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk...)

Reactions: Buk

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
I am of the belief that if a man keeps on using all his stuff....( brain (crosswords, reading, sudoku ), legs (walking or golf) hands (washing up after dinner or painting or gardening) or his penis (using it so he doesn't lose it!!)......
he will stay young & look young!

MrBig

Diamond Member
I am of the belief that if a man keeps on using all his stuff....( brain (crosswords, reading, sudoku ), legs (walking or golf) hands (washing up after dinner or painting or gardening) or his penis (using it so he doesn't lose it!!)......
he will stay young & look young!
Hmm... you say "OR his penis" suggesting that if I go with this option I won't have to bother exercising the brain, legs and hands. Sounds good to me.
But wait a sec, to use my penis I'd use my brain (visualisation), legs(to keep me from falling over) and hands(you know;)). Why am I looking older?

Dallas

Legend Member
It depends on the person your living with.
Living with someone who's fun and relaxed and enjoys sex is good for my health
living with someone grumpy and stressed ages me and
living on my own is somewhere in between.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Any man can be young at heart with new and exciting ways to enjoy each day.
And a beautiful lady is all that is required to keep most men happy and young.
Ladies are like the many variety of flowers all beautiful. Pick one or more and enjoy. :)

Nymph

Gold Member
Perhaps living with the same person (no matter your sex, orientation or age) for extended periods of time; can not only cause ageing but also spacial and financial greed, repressed resentment and mind numbing boredom.

A

AndyRew

Perhaps living with the same person (no matter your sex, orientation or age) for extended periods of time; can not only cause ageing but also spacial and financial greed, repressed resentment and mind numbing boredom.
yes all those are indeed signs of aging, which is why we always be active and youthful, and daring....

Reactions: Buk