masterbating while driving? Yes or No

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
You know most people assume a SUV = 4WD...and 4WD = SUV...because both can carry lots of stuff and both are high up from the ground, and give them the view that they never had in a sedan or hatch.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
So is a discussion between His XLNC, Tania, HP, Dallas JustMe, Phoebe and Johnlou a Mass debate ?

No... it's called Masturbation for a reason H2... and I would hate to embarrass you all with my technique and longevity in this activity... ;)

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
I once had a blowjob while driving; but I didn't give it to myself.
Does that count in this thread?

JustMe

Gold Member
Imagine being the poor bloke who had to polish that glass after each tour Ooh yuck

Well in your profession JustMe Do you see many shenanigans in your rearview mirror ?
No mate. I can only see what's happening in the back seat on via the rear view mirror. All the shenanigans occur on the front seats.;)

JustMe

Gold Member
Optimistic? That deserves a 'Lucky you' rating - as does Lord Spikey for his, very separate, experience. :)
Orgasmic rating wouldn't qualify; would want to ensure there was still plenty left in 'tank' for when we'd reach the destination.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Well in your profession JustMe Do you see many shenanigans in your rearview mirror ?
I didn't realise you were a cabbie, JM. If so, not sure a gent of my stature* can associate with you any more.

*Fire away, H2.

Happy2

Legend Member
I didn't realise you were a cabbie, JM. If so, not sure a gent of my stature* can associate with you any more.

*Fire away, H2.
Sorry but I cant fire another shot in anger today Your XLNC I am over 50 remember

JustMe

Gold Member

*Fire away, H2.
I'm not.
Similar. But glad to get out into a mobile office after way too many years looking out at the same view. For many years I didn't even have an office near a window.

Happy2

Legend Member
I'm not.
Similar. But glad to get out into a mobile office after way too many years looking out at the same view. For many years I didn't even have an office near a window.
I empathise Wait a minute I have no idea how you lived in a four walled prison without windows JustMe Ive lived in the wide open spaces for most of my adult working life
So I take that back I do not empathise

JustMe

Gold Member
I empathise Wait a minute I have no idea how you lived in a four walled prison without windows JustMe Ive lived in the wide open spaces for most of my adult working life
So I take that back I do not empathise
That sarcasm belongs in another thread.

I must say I was amazed how my sight transitioned from being short-sighted to long-sighted once I got out from behind those walls and computer screens.

Suddenly I could take in the details of a stripper from the back of the room.

hijoe

Bronze Member
I often rub one out on my way home to mandurah, the freeway is long and boring.

Would like to know if any ladies are doing the same, it would add to the imagination a lot:):excited:

Happy2

Legend Member
All this wanking and Fingering whilst driving may explain a lot of WA's bad driving habits
Next time I see a car is not being allowed to merge I will just think Aha the person already on the freeway is rubbing one out and is not concentrating on the road
So WA is Wanking Automobileists

hijoe

Bronze Member
All the road rage comes from the other drivers, those that are rubbing and fingering are as happy as a pog in sh.t

Happy2

Legend Member
All the road rage comes from the other drivers, those that are rubbing and fingering are as happy as a pog in sh.t

But it's a 6 hour drive to Perth I could be as happy as a hog up until Dongara But I'd be running on empty before Eneabba Pre 30 yrs old I could of kept going until Bunbury
So I'd be as cranky as Phoebe when he's missed out on a dress sale at his fave boutique
Looks like I need better organisational skills
Maybe I rub my first one out once I hit West Swan road?

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Never. I have been fingered by the driver, and had an ex rub me while I have been driving. Never orgasmed though. I would definitely not do it now. I do get excited whilst driving and having naughty thoughts. But definitely would NEVER touch myself while driving. If I am going orgasm, I am going to give my full attention to it.

Phoebe

Legend Member
But it's a 6 hour drive to Perth I could be as happy as a hog up until Dongara But I'd be running on empty before Eneabba Pre 30 yrs old I could of kept going until Bunbury
So I'd be as cranky as Phoebe when he's missed out on a dress sale at his fave boutique
Looks like I need better organisational skills
Maybe I rub my first one out once I hit West Swan road?

Yes Happy2 Missing out on a dress sale is awful.......... :(

Ianm74

Silver Member
Why did I spend ten minutes reading this thread? No idea, but I had trouble believing what I was reading!

Happy2

Legend Member
Ok which leads me to this since you replied.. would you eat said watermelon though ?

My wife adored watermelon juice based cocktail called Sujo that she discovered at a lady boys review/cabaret

If she knew that was how the watermelon was juiced she may have demurred Though it was that alcoholic it should have killed most of the bugs

Phoebe

Legend Member
My wife adored watermelon juice based cocktail called Sujo that she discovered at a lady boys review/cabaret

If she knew that was how the watermelon was juiced she may have demurred Though it was that alcoholic it should have killed most of the bugs

I thought me posting the actually fucking of the watermelon was bad.. I think Happy2 just trumped me, I need to go back to drawing board I am but an simpleton here...

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
No not bad at all, loved the watermelon post had me in fits of laughter
As to would I eat the said watermelon mmmmm
Hell yeah nothing beats the taste of a well hang man or in the case he/she

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
All this wanking and Fingering whilst driving may explain a lot of WA's bad driving habits
Next time I see a car is not being allowed to merge I will just think Aha the person already on the freeway is rubbing one out and is not concentrating on the road
So WA is Wanking Automobileists

Is that one hand wanking and no hand indicating? no wonder, so many drivers fail to indicate....rubbing the wand makes one wonders if he's got solution in hand and how to rub em off....

Oh that melon makes my eyes water...that melon f**ker is just wrong in so many ways...he/she will hear from PETW.