masterbating while driving? Yes or No

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
So you haven't excited any women enough to have their aroma fill the room? Interesting.
In my experience both have a unique special aroma.

Not while driving and this is about that topic ;) Technicality hey buddy!!!

Phoebe

Legend Member
I assumed to be in the vehicle to drive it. I didn't know we'd be driving a vehicle remotely.
Would that be at home while playing 'Need for Speed' on PS3?

This thread is about wanking while you are actually driving a motor car one you need a license to drive, one that has 4 wheels, normally 5 speeds or maybe 7 if its an automatic.... so while you are say driving down to Mandurah do you wank.... ??

JustMe

Gold Member
This thread is about wanking while you are actually driving a motor car one you need a license to drive, one that has 4 wheels, normally 5 speeds or maybe 7 if its an automatic.... so while you are say driving down to Mandurah do you wank.... ??
No. There's not enough ROOM. :D

JustMe

Gold Member
Is it Just me or was that a little bit difficult... ;)
I think it's just you. From here it appears that you've missed something. Perhaps one post that you may not have read that changed the context. Or perhaps might be just me having done likewise.:confused:

Last edited:

Phoebe

Legend Member
I think it's just you. From here it appears that you've missed something. Perhaps one post that you may not have read that changed the context. Or perhaps might be just me having down likewise.:confused:

What ever you are on care to share??

Jaylily

Gold Member
Well age and aim comes into this debate
Young with a powerful and healthy prostate you should be able to shoot it into your mouth and swallow
No smelly interior Well not interior of your car

There isn't an emotion to reply to that Happy2. Ewww is all I have at this time.

Happy2

Legend Member
There isn't an emotion to reply to that Happy2. Ewww is all I have at this time.
Oh come on Jaylilly It goes back to the age old question
If you were well endowed and /or so good at yoga you could forgo Mr or Mrs Palmers attentions and self fellatio
Would you swallow?

Phoebe

Legend Member
If you were well endowed and /or so good at yoga you could forgo Mr or Mrs Palmers attentions and self fellatio
Would you swallow?

Gag..... Gag .... Gag...... Gag.... but still not dis-like..

Jaylily

Gold Member
Would you swallow?

No I wouldn't no matter how much mess it would make.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Someone was saying, can't you set the car on cruise control and it will drive itself? Hands free, yeah!

Phoebe

Legend Member
Cruise control doesn't steer the car... where do you live so I can stay clear of that area??? LOL I bet your no claims bonus is at 0% .... LOL

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Cruise control doesn't steer the car... where do you live so I can stay clear of that area??? LOL I bet your no claims bonus is at 0% .... LOL

You don't say...kinda weird when the car started veering left for no reason...no hands on steering wheel...veird...
I wasn't allowed to have a no claim bonus.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Maybe you are on the W*nker policy at dodgy car insurance pty ltd.....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Sorry but i don't see that on the policy though. I guess I should refrain from having solution in hand to lower my premium.

ryan20something

Bronze Member
OK so a woman can masturbate and drive and she can climax and climax again and still keep driving, now if you are a bloke and masturbate while driving what do you do with the ejaculate ? where does it go? I am a bit perplexed here? as a long country drive hmmmmm ... hmmmm me starting to think your car may smell like a swimming pool...
Quickly whip your boxers over it

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Can't wait for those autonomous vehicles (self-driving cars), then we'll see all sorts of shenanigans in the front seat while cruising the freeway.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ah Google car

140528102551-google-selft-driving-car-story-top.jpg

I rather be shot dead, than to be seen in one of these having a master debate with miss Palmer.

Happy2

Legend Member
Ah Google car

140528102551-google-selft-driving-car-story-top.jpg

I rather be shot dead, than to be seen in one of these having a master debate with miss Palmer.
You can't have a mass debate in a car built for two
Surely you need at least a people mover to have a mass debate

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
You can't have a mass debate in a car built for two
Surely you need at least a people mover to have a mass debate

Well they say two's a bliss and three's company...miss Palmer and friend that makes three. Having another person in the car for mass debate can be fun...not sure about more. And this is not speaking from experience btw.

Happy2

Legend Member
So is a discussion between His XLNC, Tania, HP, Dallas JustMe, Phoebe and Johnlou a Mass debate ?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
It has to be in an autonomous self driving vehicle though...a 7 seater SUV?