• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Maria's Pals

MrBig

Diamond Member
Why is it bee's never sting where you most need to see swelling ?

So far so good.
Might not have had full dose.
Slight subcutaneous hardness.

Perhaps I should run around the front yard naked. But I've good neighbours. . Don't want to scare any away.

MrBig

Diamond Member
Sorry Mr Little, it's on YouTube and search for Maria's day time location.
Tastefully done RB.:D
I wish I had toned up a bit more before accepting the male model role. LOL

Doing search for ;) massage in youtube certainly returned a lot of results. I had to restrict to more recent uploads before spotting the right one.

User184

Gold Member
Found the video, very nicely put together. Wink Kink looks damn kinky. A little bit of pain never hurt anyone though.

And DAYUM Mr L... that's you?

Happy2

Legend Member
I see Mr Little as the gentle Mr Little Mouse here on Maria's pals
I wonder if he gets naughty on the table and if so does it become Maria's Slap

MrBig

Diamond Member
And here I was thinking the female was suppose to get massaged oops

Or maybe me little can try his handywork out with a XXXX kink in me :p
Let's see. What do I need to take?
bdsm_virtuemart_template_1097m.jpg

Where are the extreme products?
:p:D

User184

Gold Member
Jeezy Creezy... that's gotta be photo-shopped. I'm sure your ol' man is a fine specimen, but that doesn't seem possible.

MrBig

Diamond Member
Jeezy Creezy... that's gotta be photo-shopped. I'm sure your ol' man is a fine specimen, but that doesn't seem possible.
Capybara family from South America. Now you know why a little pussy doesn't scare me. :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Capybara family from South America. Now you know why a little pussy doesn't scare me. :)
You should be scared Mr Little I fell in love with grilled and BBQ Guinea pig in Chile
So whats a Capybara but a roast instead of a snack

Maria

Classy sassy and a little bit Assy
Gold Member
This is actually a pet I have wanted they are classed as a rodent but very closely related to the guinea pig :)

MrBig

Diamond Member
This is actually a pet I have wanted they are classed as a rodent but very closely related to the guinea pig :)
You can pet me anytime.:D And if you feel I deserve a spanking then I'll understand. :p

MrBig

Diamond Member
You should be scared Mr Little I fell in love with grilled and BBQ Guinea pig in Chile
So whats a Capybara but a roast instead of a snack
I believe Maria loves Guinea pigs too - albeit alive. But then again you'd have a farm full of animals that many would find lovely and cute but are destined decorate the Sunday dinner table.

JustMe

Gold Member
I know a few lucky boys got sneak peaks during my reception work stint
Xx
A Freudian slip?
I'm sure many would be delighted at getting a sneak peek of the newly raised twin peaks. ;):p

I suddenly feel the need to knead pizza dough - where I can be brutal.:D