• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Maria's Pals

Maria

Classy sassy and a little bit Assy
Gold Member
;););)Oh mr little I promise I will start to banter with you a little more had 6 weeks off the forum due to my own choices. But I will be causing mischief very shortly

MrBig

Diamond Member
;););)Oh mr little I promise I will start to banter with you a little more had 6 weeks off the forum due to my own choices. But I will be causing mischief very shortly
The pest that encouraged me to become a member in TS has a new-found voice. ;) Welcome back Maria.

(Don't take it out on her guys. She wasn't to know that I'd be this cantankerous and obnoxious.:D)

Happy2

Legend Member
We need to find a suitable punishment for Maria
Maybe a free massage for Mr Little That'll learn her

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
What about a freebie for everyone to sukle her (,)(,)'s

Maria

Gold Member
Well boys the ( . )( . ) are a little newer but nothing over the top (due to the size of me I could see myself bouncing along if I went too big lol)

Well Bepp when I can kiss my own nipple that will be the day for free
( . )( . ) play heehee

Maria

Gold Member
We need to find a suitable punishment for Maria
Maybe a free massage for Mr Little That'll learn her

And here I was thinking the female was suppose to get massaged oops

Or maybe me little can try his handywork out with a wink kink in me :p

Maria

Gold Member
Thank you Mary Anne sorry it got off topic a little. Had to say hello to all my gentleman that have given a lot of good banter in the past :p

Maria

Gold Member
Yep yep but I thought I would take the blame as technically it was my boobies that took over the thread

( . )( . )

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Well boys the ( . )( . ) are a little newer but nothing over the top (due to the size of me I could see myself bouncing along if I went too big lol)

Well Bepp when I can kiss my own nipple that will be the day for free
( . )( . ) play heehee
be more fun if u let me
:kiss::kiss: N suckle em both...promise not to bruise em :rolleyes:

MrBig

Diamond Member
You better flash bepp those cute buns of yours and set him back on his rightful path.

MrBig

Diamond Member
Ok.. so where's this video then? Is it a dummy's guide to massaging new boobs?

MrBig

Diamond Member
I can't believe it. Indoors on pc just done watching video and got stung on chin. I hate bees. Hopefully it didn't inject too much venom in me else next time I show my face you won't recognise me.

Maria, I think you saw what the last one did to me 5 months ago. My toe is still blue/purple.
So if you see a character that looks like a smurf loitering then that'll be me.