• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Kissing - different definitions

AxeMan

Diamond Member
I must admit to being somewhat perplexed over the almost dismissive commentary of FS sex while viewing the almost obsessive attitudes to kissing. Few seem to put the passionate sexual gymnastic intercourse with all the ooos and ahhhs with some dirty talk thrown in, on equal footing with kissing. Kissing GFE is placed on a pedestal. Why? I would have thought that a WL allowing a client to place his penis inside her vagina was more intimate, passionate, affectionate and PERSONAL than locking lips or playing a little tongue tennis with a client. Maybe I have my priorities wrong or misconstrued the elevated importance of kissing (even though I love it but not as much as....). I've no doubt some of you will enlighten me and edumacate me :)
Very good point Buk. Seeing as outside of the sex industry people will usually engage in kissing before they engage in sex, it is interesting that things are the other way around once you're into a paid arrangement.

I'd hazard a guess that it mostly psychological.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I dont offer the GFE as i think kissing is very personal and as it has been pointed out each persons idea of affectionate/passionate kissing is different, although some gentlemen insist i give them a true girlfriend experience so as i go on to explain it will go something like this.......
wash the dishes
take out rubbish
vacuum the floors
run me a hot bath
then
give me a foot and back massage,

oops sorry dear i have such a bad headache and just want to fall asleep...
they tend to change their minds LMFAO!!!

If I as a "Client" did all that for you I think we would call it evens and the booking would be gratis, Cleaners these days earn as much as Service Providers.... :cool::cool::confused:;)

Phoebe

Legend Member
Very good point Buk. Seeing as outside of the sex industry people will usually engage in kissing before they engage in sex, it is interesting that things are the other way around once you're into a paid arrangement.

"A paid arrangement" every married couple is in one of those, The topic of kissing comes back to the simple fact that when women kiss during intimacy then it becomes more emotive for her, so if she can keep her distance during the time spent with her then its solely a commercial agreement, no emotions for her to get over and when you leave you leave but kissing is the most powerful emotion during intimacy, I could be wrong here so please advise i am.

AxeMan

Diamond Member
"A paid arrangement" every married couple is in one of those, The topic of kissing comes back to the simple fact that when women kiss during intimacy then it becomes more emotive for her, so if she can keep her distance during the time spent with her then its solely a commercial agreement, no emotions for her to get over and when you leave you leave but kissing is the most powerful emotion during intimacy, I could be wrong here so please advise i am.
Well you can have emotional sex as well. I suppose the question really is how come you can have emotionless sex but it seems harder for WLs to have emotionless kissing?

Phoebe

Legend Member
Well you can have emotional sex as well. I suppose the question really is how come you can have emotionless sex but it seems harder for WLs to have emotionless kissing?

Indeed, but the advent of the PSE and GFE makes them do that....., some working ladies can switch off some can not so yes its hard.

Reactions: Buk

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Hi AxeMan I'm not interested in going to Perth apart from a leisure experience. How about you planning a trip to
ACT? I've noticed you like intelligent & interesting posts plus kissing. We could make magic together. xo A
I most certainly do. And thank you for the comments on my posts.

Alas, it seems we are not destined to create that magic. :(

I hope those Canberrans are appreciating what they have at their fingertips :)

Phoebe

Legend Member
I most certainly do. And thank you for the comments on my posts.

Alas, it seems we are not destined to create that magic. :(

I hope those Canberrans are appreciating what they have at their fingertips :)

Maybe you should pay for flights that could change things :)

Buk

Diamond Member
I'm in no position to advise Phoebe as I've had near to none accolades about my skills in kissing, but I keep on trying :)After all, practise makes progress.

Buk

Diamond Member

Yeh true, psychological which can be very powerful.

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
i like this type of kissing
tumblr_nt24vacGZN1rrugpso1_400.gif

Zara Daniels

Gold Member
i agree with you both pheobe and axeman, i can have emotional sex because when it physically feels so good all the good shit is released into my brain:smuggrin: but kissing to me is the ultimate physical/emotional connection that you could have with someone- especially during sex

Rod

Gold Member
i can have emotional sex because when it physically feels so good all the good shit is released into my brain:smuggrin: but kissing to me is the ultimate physical/emotional connection that you could have with someone- especially during sex

Met a gorgeous blonde in a Perth brothel recently who said she doesn't kiss because she has to reserve something for that special someone (bf/hubby) back home.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I can completely understand and respect if some WLs prefer not to kiss clients, whether because they see that as being the ultimate act of true intimacy (denoting love, not just sexual pleasure) or for health reasons. But not when it is treated like a chargeable extra in a >$300/hr booking. :mad:

Zara Daniels

Gold Member
Met a gorgeous blonde in a Perth brothel recently who said she doesn't kiss because she has to reserve something for that special someone (bf/hubby) back home.
I agree, some girls keep bdsm, anal play, role playing, toys ect for home others like myself like to keep the kissing for a special someone.

Kylie Middleton

Gold Member
Unless a client looks like he may have a cold sore or any open cuts around his mouth I offer kissing as part of my normal service. Yes I am having sex for money but I do like to try to form a connection with them as well so that it feels less clinical for me. I also use it as an ice breaker after I perform a health check to alleviate any awkwardness.

Belle1977

The Hourly Love Affair
Silver Member
Morning all. Hope you're having a fine start to Tuesday :)

Now I'm not looking to (re)ignite a debate on whether kissing should be an extra or included in a GFE or whatever. I know it's been done to death. This is simply a nomenclature question.

When looking at WL profiles I notice that kissing tends to be referred to in one of 3 ways:

1. Kissing
2. Affectionate or passionate kissing
3. DFK

Now I think we all know what DFK is. But what is affectionate? What is passionate? How do they differ from DFK?

And where a lady says just "kissing" what does this mean?

Hmm maybe to much time on my hands to ponder these questions! But interested in all you good folks' thoughts. :)

As a working lady presently in Darwin - I offer included in my service Kissing/Affectionate and Passionate kissing which can be likened to as if I was your girlfriend. Kissing is the most erotic part of any sexual act. Most working ladies are very clean and wouldn't expose a jon willingly to any diseases.

Dallas

Legend Member
For me, kissing is such an important part of the overall experience with a partner, not to mention an essential part of foreplay, I could never book someone that didn't want to kiss as it would feel so empty and awkward yet I'd totally respect them end their decision not to.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
For me, kissing is such an important part of the overall experience with a partner, not to mention an essential part of foreplay, I could never book someone that didn't want to kiss as it would feel so empty and awkward yet I'd totally respect them end their decision not to.

Your talkin about making good ol' Lurve...no kissing means it's just sex...

Dallas

Legend Member

Yes that's right, for me that's the value. If it was just about an orgasm I could stay home with mrs palmer and save the money

Belle1977

The Hourly Love Affair
Silver Member

As a working girl i believe its your responsibility to kiss the guy
I can assure i do not love my clients but they are paying me for an experience
That experience includes but not limited to kissing on the lips

Belle1977

The Hourly Love Affair
Silver Member
Yes that's right, for me that's the value. If it was just about an orgasm I could stay home with mrs palmer and save the money

This is what i am saying
Men dont see working girls for love
They see it because they dont to eat steak 365 days per year
They want variety

Phoebe

Legend Member
This is what i am saying
Men dont see working girls for love
They see it because they dont to eat steak 365 days per year
They want variety

Ok then, so whats out there for women that want variety?
If married men whom eat steak say 350 days of the year want say seafood for the other 15 its all okay for them THEN it must be ok for say the wife that wants the same degree of variety, so where can she go? why is this always weighted towards men......

Belle1977

The Hourly Love Affair
Silver Member
Ok then, so whats out there for women that want variety?
If married men whom eat steak say 350 days of the year want say seafood for the other 15 its all okay for them THEN it must be ok for say the wife that wants the same degree of variety, so where can she go? why is this always weighted towards men......

Women are welcome to use my services as well x

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
As a working girl i believe its your responsibility to kiss the guy
I can assure i do not love my clients but they are paying me for an experience
That experience includes but not limited to kissing on the lips

:eek: Sorry, I don't kiss the guy or any guy. :eek:

That's good to hear that you provide that girlfriend experience. Some people do prefer this.

Some prefers the wifey experience...:confused: