• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Kissing - different definitions

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Morning all. Hope you're having a fine start to Tuesday :)

Now I'm not looking to (re)ignite a debate on whether kissing should be an extra or included in a GFE or whatever. I know it's been done to death. This is simply a nomenclature question.

When looking at WL profiles I notice that kissing tends to be referred to in one of 3 ways:

1. Kissing
2. Affectionate or passionate kissing
3. DFK

Now I think we all know what DFK is. But what is affectionate? What is passionate? How do they differ from DFK?

And where a lady says just "kissing" what does this mean?

Hmm maybe to much time on my hands to ponder these questions! But interested in all you good folks' thoughts. :)

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
Well I think "kissing" means more of a peck, almost clinical.
Where as 2 and 3 I think are pretty similar but passionate doesn't have to include full tongue. Personally I do offer passionate kissing but I still don't like a tongue down my throat lol a little is ok.

Don't know if I've helped or made things more confusing! Haha :)

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Well I think "kissing" means more of a peck, almost clinical.
Where as 2 and 3 I think are pretty similar but passionate doesn't have to include full tongue. Personally I do offer passionate kissing but I still don't like a tongue down my throat lol a little is ok.

Don't know if I've helped or made things more confusing! Haha :)
Hmm still a little confused I must admit :)

I think of a peck as what you give your mum or sister or good female friend when you catch up, i.e. on the cheek.

I must admit I do wonder how you can have affectionate or passionate kissing without some tongue play? Otherwise you're just mashing your faces together... :)

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
Hmm still a little confused I must admit :)

I think of a peck as what you give your mum or sister or good female friend when you catch up, i.e. on the cheek.

I must admit I do wonder how you can have affectionate or passionate kissing without some tongue play? Otherwise you're just mashing your faces together... :)

Passionate for me is what I would do with a partner; open mouth, a little tongue haha
DFK - sometimes it's all saliva and a cold wet tongue at your tonsils. Not pleasant for me! Haha ;)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
1 kissing == she still has lipstick on both lips
2 Passionate === she has a small proportion of lipstick left in the corners of her lips
3 DFK = she has no lipstick left and you have done some dental work for her...

AxeMan

Diamond Member
All that being said, I think it is possible to have DFK that doesn't involve tonsil hockey.

I usually take my lead from the girl. I do like it when she goes for my tonsils though :D

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
All that being said, I think it is possible to have DFK that doesn't involve tonsil hockey.

I usually take my lead from the girl. I do like it when she goes for my tonsils though :D

Haha I think you may be right there! I think it comes down to the individual.
We are all doing the same job differently. :)

Phoebe

Legend Member
My guess is that
1. Kissing is just lips only
2. Passionate kissing Is totally going for it but no tongues
3. And DFK is sending in the tongues to replicate the mechanics of your washing machine's heavy duty cycle :eek:

I have a top loader washing machine so how does that work buddy!! LOL

Dallas

Legend Member
You see I just don't get this. How can you go for it without tongues? Just seems like grinding your faces together to me. :confused:

I totally agree! and as much as I love kissing, it's one reason why I mostly avoid it in bookings because it's too personal and receiving a cut down version of a great kiss because it's a service really doesn't interest me. A genuine kiss though is like gold!

Phoebe

Legend Member
I'd recommend selecting the hot wash cycle, with cuddly conditioner, permanent press and a free spin!

I prefer cold cycle to match my personality ;) cuddy you are making me weak at the kness... a free spin hmmm I think I would be laughed out of any parlor asking for that.... :)

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
I totally agree! and as much as I love kissing, it's one reason why I mostly avoid it in bookings because it's too personal and receiving a cut down version of a great kiss because it's a service really doesn't interest me. A genuine kiss though is like gold!

Awww that's no fair! I don't think a kiss is a cut down version because there is no tongue lol just different :)

Buk

Diamond Member
You see I just don't get this. How can you go for it without tongues? Just seems like grinding your faces together to me. :confused:
I'm with you AxeMan, one regular WL and I engage in kissing (not all the time) which involves open mouth, lips locked, tonguing without tonsil depth and with my intermittent sucking of her bottom lip, all in no particular order and all dependent on the passionate moment and who is leading and how the other is responding. Damn now I think I'll have to see her tomorrow!

Dallas

Legend Member
Awww that's no fair! I don't think a kiss is a cut down version because there is no tongue lol just different :)

Aww and you're right of course!! I didn't really mean it that way, I guess I just meant that I like the kiss to be genuine even if it's just a little peck :)

Wilde Amanda

Silver Member
Kissing is an art form and not many get it right...gentle initially..nibbles on lips...soft...sensuous....slow...build the pressure and the motion ....back to nibbles...alternate between the soft and the more passionate....all over the body as well as the lips. Kissing is great...I love it! Really makes the difference in a booking whether the client is a good kisser or not. You really should incorporate kissing Dallas. xo A

Dallas

Legend Member
Kissing is an art form and not many get it right...gentle initially..nibbles on lips...soft...sensuous....slow...build the pressure and the motion ....back to nibbles...alternate between the soft and the more passionate....all over the body as well as the lips. Kissing is great...I love it! Really makes the difference in a booking whether the client is a good kisser or not. You really should incorporate kissing Dallas. xo A

Great description! I love it and I do!.. but I never initiate it, I leave that up to the lady and will of course follow suit! :)

Stacey J

9473 8962 xx
Silver Member
Kissing is an important part of the Girlfriend Experience. I offer all the variations of this in my booking, affectionate, passionate, deep french kissing.

Rod

Gold Member
Frankly, I don't see how any technique other than DFK could be considered 'passionate'. I seek a certain level of intimacy with every girl I pay to see and DFK is an essential component of the GFE. I will take my money elsewhere if DFK is not on offer.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Don't you need to mow the lawn, clean the gutters service the car, before you get the GFE or is that the Wife experience ??

AxeMan

Diamond Member
When are you coming to Perth? :)

Rod

Gold Member
Don't you need to mow the lawn, clean the gutters service the car, before you get the GFE or is that the Wife experience ??

Yep, that's also part of deal if conditions are favorable, LOL. Reciprocation makes for a pleasurable experience.

Buk

Diamond Member
Frankly, I don't see how any technique other than DFK could be considered 'passionate'. I seek a certain level of intimacy with every girl I pay to see and DFK is an essential component of the GFE. I will take my money elsewhere if DFK is not on offer.
Kissing has so many connotations...kiss my arse (the wife), kiss of death (the mistress), kiss goodbye (lawyers), kiss of life (new woman), kiss and tell....(lawyers)...and it takes a lot of experience for a lady to kiss like a beginner.

Zara Daniels

Gold Member
I dont offer the GFE as i think kissing is very personal and as it has been pointed out each persons idea of affectionate/passionate kissing is different, although some gentlemen insist i give them a true girlfriend experience so as i go on to explain it will go something like this.......
wash the dishes
take out rubbish
vacuum the floors
run me a hot bath
then
give me a foot and back massage,

oops sorry dear i have such a bad headache and just want to fall asleep...
they tend to change their minds LMFAO!!!

Buk

Diamond Member
I must admit to being somewhat perplexed over the almost dismissive commentary of FS sex while viewing the almost obsessive attitudes to kissing. Few seem to put the passionate sexual gymnastic intercourse with all the ooos and ahhhs with some dirty talk thrown in, on equal footing with kissing. Kissing GFE is placed on a pedestal. Why? I would have thought that a WL allowing a client to place his penis inside her vagina was more intimate, passionate, affectionate and PERSONAL than locking lips or playing a little tongue tennis with a client. Maybe I have my priorities wrong or misconstrued the elevated importance of kissing (even though I love it but not as much as....). I've no doubt some of you will enlighten me and edumacate me :)