• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Slugger1

Legend Member
From memory, workshops were run in Perth several years ago. They may have been advertised here on TS. There is a rope made for this purpose. Don't just go and buy Bunnings rope. It's an art form
This one looks interesting

Jade Stone

Jade Stone Perth
Gold Member
Yes, but make sure you have lots of time. It's something that needs care and time. The right ropes really help, i.e. softer the better I find.

Lots of good videos out on YT etc.

A good tie will be comfortable but also inescapable. Lots of fun
Oh yes lots of time needed! I have this amazing silky rope but not sure if it’s long enough

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
And similarly, ladies, what’s your dream location to be taken away to?

Mine would have to be a beautiful remote island off Australia somewhere, similar to Hamilton Island or the like 🌺🌴🍹🐠🏝️
Daydream island is beautiful peacefull tropical island otherwise Stradbroke island is beautiful not isolated in the ocean lots to see and do or just lounge in the tropical beauty.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
One of the very nice islands in the Anderman Sea, just off the Thai coast. One house, fully contained on a tropical beach....

Brassdentist

Silver Member
And similarly, ladies, what’s your dream location to be taken away to?

Mine would have to be a beautiful remote island off Australia somewhere, similar to Hamilton Island or the like 🌺🌴🍹🐠🏝️
New York, no contest. The energy of the place has an amazing effect on libido. I can also recommend a weekend in a South African safari lodge; distant animal noises while you luxuriate in a hot tub definitely sets the mood.