• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Joe Ozzie

Legend Member
No photos... but in general in this order
4. Lacy Lingerie set
3. Tight activewear
2. Short party dress
1. Cocktails dress
5. Cosplay

Snowy

Legend Member
$25 an hour that blows. I would have thought security wages would have gone up to at least $30 an hour minimum by now. Last time I did that sort work it was over that. I get 3 times or more an hour doing what I do now hence why I won't be doing that work again anytime soon.
Hello Ninja your right about the wages in the Security Industry being up around $30 an hour doing night shift, unfortunately the company I worked for closed down in March with no warning at all. It took me about 4 months to find another job, so now I'm a Pathology Courier doing dayshift Mon-Fri on $25 an hour, better than nothing I suppose.

mrys

Legend Member
Hello Ninja your right about the wages in the Security Industry being up around $30 an hour doing night shift, unfortunately the company I worked for closed down in March with no warning at all. It took me about 4 months to find another job, so now I'm a Pathology Courier doing dayshift Mon-Fri on $25 an hour, better than nothing I suppose.
Sorry it's been a tough year for you Snowy. Good on you for soldiering on!

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
I let my security ticket go as the industry was being taken over by Indians.
Working in industrial baking gets me $26 sn hour for afternoon shift and $39 for overtime.

doob

Legend Member
I let my security ticket go as the industry was being taken over by Indians.
Working in industrial baking gets me $26 sn hour for afternoon shift and $39 for overtime.
Aren't their lots of mining jobs for security people? Don't know much - just asking if it helps anyone. Of course, FIFO's not for everyone.

doob

Legend Member
Aren't their lots of mining jobs for security people? Don't know much - just asking if it helps anyone. Of course, FIFO's not for everyone
Not trying to hijack the topic but I checked SEEK, most companies are paying a little over $30 an hour.

howling

Diamond Member
Over time I have seen couple of the girls but now bit hesitant.
1 Not a fan of paying money upfront at the desk. If I dont get the girl, i get offered a credit not refund. Big turnoff.
2 Booking process. One time I tried by text and was sent a link. I gave up and saw someone else. Btw link didnt work. Too much trust nowadays in technology. I prefer dealing with humans to keep humans in jobs not technology replacing humans.
3 Location. Burswood not ideal for me.

Nev

Gold Member
If I dont get the girl, i get offered a credit not refund. Big turnoff.

This looks close to services not being fit for a particular purpose, when the nature of the transaction makes personal selection of particular ladies fundamental. Any Australian brothel that takes cash before you select a lady, but does not give a refund if no available ladies are your cup of tea and you request a refund, may face expensive legal issues. Qantas also had this problem. Australian consumer law beats contract law and is far stronger than consumer law in countries like USA.

Yorkshire Lad

Gold Member
This looks close to services not being fit for a particular purpose, when the nature of the transaction makes personal selection of particular ladies fundamental. Any Australian brothel that takes cash before you select a lady, but does not give a refund if no available ladies are your cup of tea and you request a refund, may face expensive legal issues. Qantas also had this problem. Australian consumer law beats contract law and is far stronger than consumer law in countries like USA.

I’m guessing LT’s thinking is good luck taking us to court and explaining all about it to your wives/girlfriends etc where applicable also it would definitely attract a little media attention given the nature of the case. But it certainly good to know we have a favourable legal stance. Good post Nev

Jade Stone

Jade Stone Perth
Gold Member
Well…?

Attachments

• A5C0D51D-30C8-4FF3-9C11-5136FB03A5D2.jpeg
    A5C0D51D-30C8-4FF3-9C11-5136FB03A5D2.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 49

Joe Ozzie

Legend Member
Yes, but make sure you have lots of time. It's something that needs care and time. The right ropes really help, i.e. softer the better I find.

Lots of good videos out on YT etc.

A good tie will be comfortable but also inescapable. Lots of fun