Is there a smell or scent that turns you on?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I used to drench myself in this on days I wanted to annoy the heck out of people in the office or when I knew I was going to be in meetings all day it was either this and or both.. was great... getting into lifts was a treat !

red.jpg
375x500.218.jpg

rufbear

Legend Member
Vagina.
open-uri20191219-26220-txl4g9

pro01.jpg

Down boy

Gold Member
Well I have a secret !!!
I used to use my sisters impulse body spray and well did the ladies like that smell.
Yes impulse body spray attracts the ladies.
That’s very interesting. I once read somewhere that women are about 1000 times more sensitive to the smell of musk which is a common ingredient in women’s fragrances. Apparently women are more attracted to the smell than men are. And is claimed to make them feel More aroused than any man who smells it. If you pick the Impulse Body Spray with musk smells you might be on a winner.

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
That’s very interesting. I once read somewhere that women are about 1000 times more sensitive to the smell of musk which is a common ingredient in women’s fragrances. Apparently women are more attracted to the smell than men are. And is claimed to make them feel More aroused than any man who smells it. If you pick the Impulse Body Spray with musk smells you might be on a winner.
One golden rule I have learned is never wear musk at a zoo!! Take heed peeps!! xx