• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Is there a smell or scent that turns you on?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Ohhhh WoW look what I have found...........Yes its True

Pirates of Love is a new fragrance for all the pirates who love life of luxuries and who are looking for a fat and easy prey.
The crazy fragrant mix of freshly squeezed tropical woods, spices and flowers was discovered on a Treasure Island. It is available as 50 ml EDT.
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Rothenstein/Pirates-of-Love-7898.html

ypirate.jpg

Thor

Silver Member
There are some hair products that you girls use... I can't name any but Iove nuzzling to her neck and inhaling...
Mmmmm just the thought of it gets my pulse up!

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Ahoy Ohhhh WoW look what I have found...........Yes its True

Pirates of Love is a new fragrance for all the pirates who love life of luxuries and who are looking for a fat and easy prey.
The crazy fragrant mix of freshly squeezed tropical woods, spices and flowers was discovered on a Treasure Island. It is available as 50 ml EDT.
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Rothenstein/Pirates-of-Love-7898.html

View attachment 26959

I heard that there was no love for old pirates HP

delta.starr

Mature, Sensational, Entertaining Courtesan
Diamond Member

Right now there is an amazing perfume made by BURBERRY called BRIT RHYTHM ... Smells of lavender & I love making love with it on & nothing else!!

Hope you guys will join me!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
OPIUM_perfume_The_Perfume_Magazine.jpg

This is my Favourite.

Halcyon

Silver Member
I honestly don't know if it's possible, but there have been cases where I've smelt what I can only describe as pure pheromones... It's a scent that goes deep into my animal nature, snaps my head around, makes me bare my teeth and want to hump the woman's legs (at the very least). :)

This has happened to me on the train. Many years ago. I caught a whiff of a random guy and ... instantly flooded my knickers. He had NO IDEA I was standing next to him shaking like a leaf in the wind. I think I even drooled a little bit by accident. I stared out the window and tried to think of unsexy things, like Margaret Thatcher.

After that happened I started taking notice of people who made my head turn .... people who were perhaps not necessarily what I consider visually-attractive. I wondered if it was pheromones. Once I had tuned into this, cruising the clubs for a shag at Sausage O'clock (generally between 03:30 and 04:00) got much easier. The combination of hunting out pheromones, devilish flirting and reading body language seemed to guarantee winners every time. And they weren't always the spunky looking guys.

I also realised the best pheromone attractions were a two-way street. It wasn't just what they were putting out. They had to be into my scent, too. Many years ago I had a bf who used to sniff my neck a LOT. He said one day "Ohh my love, I don't know what it is about you. I just love your smell. I could lie here and breathe in your personal scent all day. I know you don't wear perfume. That's what makes it special. It's all you. I just love being in the scent of you." I didn't understand it at the time, but in hindsight now I think I do.

You can't force it though. And I believe it can and does change with time, and perceptions.

Then, in November last year, a boy came along who blew the lid off the pheromone jar. Our attraction was INSTANT in BOTH directions. Red hot sizzling from the minute our eyes met. We were in a swimming pool and not even the strong smell of chlorine could detract from the powerful SOMETHING that pulled us towards each other. Was it sexy confidence? Alcohol? Good humour? Love of music? Whatever it was, it took us both by surprise. Only later did we consider that it might've been fuelled by pheromones.

We locked onto each other that night, and the next four months were the hottest, filthiest, kinkiest, most-physical, trust-based, highly-communicative, longest-orgasms-ever summer of sex I'd ever had in my life. Four months of being unable to keep our paws off each other, no matter how much we disagreed outside of the bedroom. And the lounge-room. And the kitchen bench. And the coffee table. And the hallway. And the shower.

Pheromones did a great job of igniting a spark in attraction that I think would otherwise have been ignored.

We made rabbits blush.

kneaded relief

Gold Member
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_604752570_148873270_fs_1.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_pPOLO2-1505277_lifestyle_t940.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_604752570_148873270_fs_1.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_604752570_148873270_fs_1.jpg My Two favourite everyday wear,I get complemented everytime when I walk Pass a lady,these two I used and still do for years ,I apply it twice a day.Aramis and Polo Blue

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
This has happened to me on the train. Many years ago. I caught a whiff of a random guy and ... instantly flooded my knickers. He had NO IDEA I was standing next to him shaking like a leaf in the wind. I think I even drooled a little bit by accident. I stared out the window and tried to think of unsexy things, like Margaret Thatcher.

After that happened I started taking notice of people who made my head turn .... people who were perhaps not necessarily what I consider visually-attractive. I wondered if it was pheromones. Once I had tuned into this, cruising the clubs for a shag at Sausage O'clock (generally between 03:30 and 04:00) got much easier. The combination of hunting out pheromones, devilish flirting and reading body language seemed to guarantee winners every time. And they weren't always the spunky looking guys.

I also realised the best pheromone attractions were a two-way street. It wasn't just what they were putting out. They had to be into my scent, too. Many years ago I had a bf who used to sniff my neck a LOT. He said one day "Ohh my love, I don't know what it is about you. I just love your smell. I could lie here and breathe in your personal scent all day. I know you don't wear perfume. That's what makes it special. It's all you. I just love being in the scent of you." I didn't understand it at the time, but in hindsight now I think I do.

You can't force it though. And I believe it can and does change with time, and perceptions.

Then, in November last year, a boy came along who blew the lid off the pheromone jar. Our attraction was INSTANT in BOTH directions. Red hot sizzling from the minute our eyes met. We were in a swimming pool and not even the strong smell of chlorine could detract from the powerful SOMETHING that pulled us towards each other. Was it sexy confidence? Alcohol? Good humour? Love of music? Whatever it was, it took us both by surprise. Only later did we consider that it might've been fuelled by pheromones.

We locked onto each other that night, and the next four months were the hottest, filthiest, kinkiest, most-physical, trust-based, highly-communicative, longest-orgasms-ever summer of sex I'd ever had in my life. Four months of being unable to keep our paws off each other, no matter how much we disagreed outside of the bedroom. And the lounge-room. And the kitchen bench. And the coffee table. And the hallway. And the shower.

Pheromones did a great job of igniting a spark in attraction that I think would otherwise have been ignored.

We made rabbits blush.
Very well written and a very emjoyable read

Buk

Diamond Member

We made rabbits blush.
Damn that was titillating reading, it was making me quite, ummm, well.....feel....we'll anyway Halcyon you should put pen to paper for some hot, sizzling stories.

CaitlynCabret

Bronze Member
I like it when a guy actually has a cologne he enjoys wearing. That he's chosen and enjoys the smell of :)

Easy answer though; The white Kouros by YSL or like, Old Spice, or something.. Haha.

And, usually if you have a good diet and take care of yourself, (men anyway), your natural sweat smells quite nice, sometimes.

Very different to the sweat of a thousand screams, the screams of your bollucks trying to run away from you, so they can scrub a thousand scrubs.
And then a thousand scrubs more.

No. Just no.