• Rub and Tug

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Like both 50/50

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Happy2

Legend Member
I often see how passionate some on here about R n T others Full Service
Personally I've never even considered RnT and doubt I ever will Its always been Full Service only
But have never had a go a person for preferring R n T

Is tbere a difference between the type of punter ?

I sometimes wonder if being from the country and not having the opportunity to nip in to the local house of ill repute has a part in it

I do enjoy a quality massage by a qualified masseuse though Especially after shearing etc Sheer heaven

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I prefer full Service.
I been to a few RnT, and they were all fine, but full service is what I am usually after.

Pavlin13

Silver Member
Depends on the mood and time available. If you get the right girl with great technique 1 hour of R&T is great and you also get the full hour value. Took me a while to find good one (or two) and wouldn't try anyone else now, unless they received more than a couple of great reviews.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I personaly find RnT boring I'm a FS, BJ girl and feel RnT is a bit like going to a strip club visually enjoyable and a tease but just not hitting the spot

Pavlin13

Silver Member
I fine with FS as well, it just seems as soon as the job is done its a quick clean up and then pushed out the door even if your only half way through your hour. Would have only been less than 50% that make you feel as if your welcome to stay and finish off with a massage or light petting and I would rather take an hour for the odd chance of that, rather than pay for a quickie

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Could It be some are too
lazy to scratch his own ass.

Last edited by a moderator: