• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Is there a major mindset difference between RnT & FS punters

Do you prefer Full Service or RnT

• Full service

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Rub and Tug

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Like both 50/50

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Happy2

Legend Member
I often see how passionate some on here about R n T others Full Service
Personally I've never even considered RnT and doubt I ever will Its always been Full Service only
But have never had a go a person for preferring R n T

Is tbere a difference between the type of punter ?

I sometimes wonder if being from the country and not having the opportunity to nip in to the local house of ill repute has a part in it

I do enjoy a quality massage by a qualified masseuse though Especially after shearing etc Sheer heaven

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I prefer full Service.
I been to a few RnT, and they were all fine, but full service is what I am usually after.

Pavlin13

Silver Member
Depends on the mood and time available. If you get the right girl with great technique 1 hour of R&T is great and you also get the full hour value. Took me a while to find good one (or two) and wouldn't try anyone else now, unless they received more than a couple of great reviews.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I personaly find RnT boring I'm a FS, BJ girl and feel RnT is a bit like going to a strip club visually enjoyable and a tease but just not hitting the spot

Pavlin13

Silver Member
I fine with FS as well, it just seems as soon as the job is done its a quick clean up and then pushed out the door even if your only half way through your hour. Would have only been less than 50% that make you feel as if your welcome to stay and finish off with a massage or light petting and I would rather take an hour for the odd chance of that, rather than pay for a quickie

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Could It be some are too
lazy to scratch his own ass.

Last edited by a moderator: