Legend Member
th-jpg.50438

Oi I heard that Phoebe & XLNC!!
Our plan is working indeed Hmmpf

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
What plan is that?

If you want to "off" yourself with a little revolver like that its best to place it in your mouth and aim at the roof of it, as there has been cases where folks have used small arms like aimed at the temple and lived.... and by his look he isn't that desperate to end it all...... which is the same state of mind as myself to stick around longer to just to annoy you H2 ... ;)

Keep on truckin.....

Phoebe

Legend Member
And my favourite is " Never look down upon a man who has fallen. Extend a hand to help them up instead."

Now what you would say to "Said" man that has fallen, would be "While you are down there" ;) another old saying.... Very apt for this line of occupation.... LOL

Phoebe

Legend Member
How do you rate sheep then?

When cooked at 180 degrees for a few hours, I rate them Delicious.........Lets hope I got that temp right and the cooking time, H2 may not be happy or Tania may think it was too well done ... who knows people are funny how meat is delivered to them... ;)

SAO26.2

Wiink. I'll Do the Rest
Gold Member
It's easy to feel head and shoulders above the rest when you first chop them off at the knees.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger.

The most crime-free society in world history was Nazi Germany.

If you smoke after sex you're doing it too fast.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Oh.... I see people think I am one anyways.... so it should be an easy transformation process surely hey?