Silver Member
Karma is like a rubber band.
You can only stretch it so far before
It comes back and smacks you in the face

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
life is a never ending journey we experience the mountains, gully's and valley's.
Suzette

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Living forever
Waiting for Liverpool to win their next championship
Both seem like a eternity

Hmmm STFU Eddie... ;) Liverpool fans are like collingwood supporters ...... both live with hope...

Happy2

Legend Member
It seems the old faves and variations off that are tonec down for younger kids etc are gone

Juniors footy training last night a 14yr old stormed off the training track Big tough (looking) for his age
He copped a falcon A very gentle falcon Coach gave him a friendly pat on the shoulder and just said " Take a moment then suck it up princess "
Within the hour coach also had a extremely aggro email from a upset 14yr olds mum

What the hells going on? Its a physical sport And also a time to learn to put up with some of the things that lifes going to throw our way for the next 70yrs

I always considered the banter and interaction between coach , teammates and better still opponents the fun of footy cricket etc

God help these wimps when they have toget real jobs

MikeB

Legend Member
A fav

Oh God

with the tongue in cheek retort (as in Matrix Revisited)

Yes my son/child /daughter

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Mind you own beeswax
I am finding this so relevant with the idolises gossiping living in the country
This saying has an interesting history.

There is a popular story that says back in the 18th and 19th centuries, women who suffered from disfiguring marks left by smallpox used beeswax to smooth out their complexion. One suggested theory is that if someone got too close or was staring too long, a woman would say “mind your own beeswax,” as in, “stop staring at mine.” Another is that the beeswax would start to melt if a woman sat too close to the fire, and their companions would have to tell them to “mind their own beeswax” which was dripping off their chins.

Channelle

Legend Member
I've said it before, but my favourite saying, quote, etc, but always sticks in my mind when any partner grumbles about a few excess kilos:
"Ah you know what they say, ya can't drive a 6 inch nail into plywood"

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I've said it before, but my favourite saying, quote, etc, but always sticks in my mind when any partner grumbles about a few excess kilos:
"Ah you know what they say, ya can't drive a 6 inch nail into plywood"

With a nail-gun you can..........