• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Infusion swingers club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownperthm27

Gold Member
I went first time last Friday what an experience watching 6-7 guys play with 3 woman . I just watched but was great vibe there. Also other couples mixing and matching very good night to see it all happen , I didn’t have the brave to even ask for consent but really enjoyed watching from a distance. Next time maybe I’d join in only if allowed .

TantraShiva

Legend Member
I went first time last Friday what an experience watching 6-7 guys play with 3 woman . I just watched but was great vibe there. Also other couples mixing and matching very good night to see it all happen , I didn’t have the brave to even ask for consent but really enjoyed watching from a distance. Next time maybe I’d join in only if allowed .
Did you just show up?

A

Albany

Been a few times with my hot Asian gf. Ended up being the main show for vouyers both times. Was fun to be watched and my girl loved it but few others were also playing. Mainly blokes hoping for a gb that wasn’t gonna happen.....

Hi Amy, invite me and your hot Asian gf next time you go. Please 😇

MikeB

Legend Member
Just back from the Sunday Session. exceeded even my expectations from what I’d heard on the grapevine!
Definitely one to remember 😈😎👍 As a surprise I was treated to a most enjoyable FFM arranged without my knowledge by one of the ladies (a very greedy girl!) I know who’d arranged a second lady friend mainly for my benefit for the avo🥳😈😎😇 smiles and wobbly legs all round at the end of the night👍🤫

this is the sort of play time to dream about, but can/does actually happen in this swingers “scene” (even in sleepy dullsville Perth😇) and without the big $ associated with a 4 handed massage!

Last edited:
S

SilverSurfer44

Definitely a fine post to remember.

Thanks for sharing. Well done all round. I'm feeling better

MikeB

Legend Member
looking forward to tomorrow night’s session at Infusions. Advertised as a 360 deg Orgy which I understand infers an orgy any way you look at it😇

know several very greedy girls who have indicated they are eager 😈🥳 so shaping for a good night.

TantraShiva

Legend Member
looking forward to tomorrow night’s session at Infusions. Advertised as a 360 deg Orgy which I understand infers an orgy any way you look at it😇

know several very greedy girls who have indicated they are eager 😈🥳 so shaping for a good night.

What do we do to attend?

cooch

Resident good vibes lover
Diamond Member

How did it go MikeB?

MikeB

Legend Member
How did it go MikeB?
Somewhat surprised as Lots of voyeurs who didn’t seem to be game to join in🤔 usually the idea at an orgy is to get naked and play, play & then play some more😇

I was more than happy to be the subject of their voyeurism 😈🥳 as it lived up to my aspiration👍😈😎. Perhaps as I had agreed beforehand to be wingman for one of the greedy girls, ensured I’d be “rewarded” & front & centre in the erotic action for sure😎😇

Status
Not open for further replies.