• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Infusion swingers club

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB

Legend Member
People swinging
But the sex swing has been taken down, but it was definitely a fun bit of gear :excited: Loved teaching girls how it could be used......:cool:;)

Last Sunday was a great session, had a wonderful time with my favourite blonde fire hydrant squirter during a play session where she also had her fill of two BBCs :excited::hotphoto: - by the end, she had wobbly leg syndrome and I had a monster grin from ear to ear and a significantly depleted load.

Think I'll head down to Infusions tonight for the greedy girl session. I'll BYO very greedy friend and expect she'll be up for some good times :cool:;), but expect there will be other girls to play with as well.

S

SilverSurfer44

Someplace somewhere in a far far Galaxy I presume..

Would you like to go Mrs Phoebe. You stick to observing or play with girls..I could be handbags at door....

Wanna go a date Darling. Woo hoo?

Make my day! Or night

Melody

Bronze Member
isn't that near Belmont?
Yes it's in Belmont.

Strictly invitation only, but in saying that it's not hard to get your name on the list (unless you're a group of solo guys).

I've been many times and love it.

From memory.... its $40 per couple. $50 per solo male. FREE entry solo female.
BYO alcohol that the staff serve.

For your first time they'll be extremely accommodating and show you around and give you the run down.

Nights vary... in my experience it's all about the other people that are there. I've been on nights when no one tickled my fancy... yet on other nights it's been amazing!

Rex Feral

Pistola a noleggio
Gold Member
Yes it's in Belmont.

Strictly invitation only, but in saying that it's not hard to get your name on the list (unless you're a group of solo guys).

I've been many times and love it.

From memory.... its $40 per couple. $50 per solo male. FREE entry solo female.
BYO alcohol that the staff serve.

For your first time they'll be extremely accommodating and show you around and give you the run down.

Nights vary... in my experience it's all about the other people that are there. I've been on nights when no one tickled my fancy... yet on other nights it's been amazing!

Solo female, free entry?? Now that is, in this day & age decidely sexist!!

Fantapants

Silver Member
Been a few times with my hot Asian gf. Ended up being the main show for vouyers both times. Was fun to be watched and my girl loved it but few others were also playing. Mainly blokes hoping for a gb that wasnā€™t gonna happen.....

Status
Not open for further replies.