How exciting the new forum what do you think..

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
:)
Boys
You crack me up...
:cool:
this is what you need if the colour is too bright!
:p
Like everything else, we will get use to it!

C

colzilla

Might be the old gestapo motto "You will have it and you will like it"

sunyun

Legend Member
It took me five years to get used to the old forum ! Hmm, just have to start over again.

I did find the old colour warmer, but you can get used to anything - eventually.

Dallas

Legend Member
I like the pretty green, it reminds me of the sea
AnimatedDolphin2.gif

Treaturself

Silver Member
I'm sorry I don't mean any disrespect I know a lot of hard work was involved but I like the old forum better! Just my opinion

G

Gentleman

Trying to get used this new layout is like trying to understand women= confusing!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Hi Col.........
The color blue is one of trust, honesty and loyalty. It is sincere, reserved and quiet, and doesn't like to make a fuss or draw attention. Blue hates confrontation, and likes to do things in its own way.
From a color psychology perspective, blue is reliable and responsible. This color exhibits an inner security and confidence. You can rely on it to take control and do the right thing in difficult times. It has a need for order and direction in its life, including its living and work spaces.
Blue seeks peace and tranquility above everything else, promoting both physical and mental relaxation. It reduces stress, creating a sense of calmness, relaxation and order - we certainly feel a sense of calm if we lie on our backs and look into a bright blue cloudless sky. It slows the metabolism. The paler the blue the more freedom we feel.
In the meaning of colors, blue relates to one-to-one communication, especially communication using the voice - speaking the truth through verbal self-expression - it is the teacher, the public speaker.
The color blue is idealistic, enhancing self-expression and our ability to communicate our needs and wants. It inspires higher ideals.
Blue's wisdom comes from its higher level of intelligence, a spiritual perspective.
Blue is the color of the spirit, devotion and religious study. It enhances contemplation and prayer. On the other hand, blue's devotion can be to any cause or concept it believes in, including devotion to family or work.
200x150bluedaisies.jpg

Blue is the helper, the rescuer, the friend in need. It's success is defined by the quality and quantity of its relationships. It is a giver, not a taker. It likes to build strong trusting relationships and becomes deeply hurt if that trust is betrayed.
Blue is conservative and predictable, a safe and non-threatening color, and the most universally liked color of all, probably because it is safe and non-threatening. At the same time blue is persistent and determined to succeed in whichever endeavors it pursues.
Change is difficult for blue. It is inflexible and when faced with a new or different idea, it considers it, analyzes it, thinks it over slowly and then tries to make it fit its own acceptable version of reality.
Blue is nostalgic. It is a color that lives in the past, relating everything in the present and the future to experiences in the past.
............or so it says on the net ;)

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
And apart from the blue..........first time on the new forum as we speak and yes, it is all new and a bit slow and a bit confusing but I am positive we will get used to it..........work in progress. :)

chibi

Diamond Member
The new forum is okay, but there's a few things that need to be ironed-out with the search function.

sunyun

Legend Member
Hi Col.........
The color blue is one of trust, honesty and loyalty. It is sincere, reserved and quiet, and doesn't like to make a fuss or draw attention. Blue hates confrontation, and likes to do things in its own way.
From a color psychology perspective, blue is reliable and responsible. This color exhibits an inner security and confidence. You can rely on it to take control and do the right thing in difficult times. It has a need for order and direction in its life, including its living and work spaces.
Blue seeks peace and tranquility above everything else, promoting both physical and mental relaxation. It reduces stress, creating a sense of calmness, relaxation and order - we certainly feel a sense of calm if we lie on our backs and look into a bright blue cloudless sky. It slows the metabolism. The paler the blue the more freedom we feel.
In the meaning of colors, blue relates to one-to-one communication, especially communication using the voice - speaking the truth through verbal self-expression - it is the teacher, the public speaker.
The color blue is idealistic, enhancing self-expression and our ability to communicate our needs and wants. It inspires higher ideals.
Blue's wisdom comes from its higher level of intelligence, a spiritual perspective.
Blue is the color of the spirit, devotion and religious study. It enhances contemplation and prayer. On the other hand, blue's devotion can be to any cause or concept it believes in, including devotion to family or work.
200x150bluedaisies.jpg

Blue is the helper, the rescuer, the friend in need. It's success is defined by the quality and quantity of its relationships. It is a giver, not a taker. It likes to build strong trusting relationships and becomes deeply hurt if that trust is betrayed.
Blue is conservative and predictable, a safe and non-threatening color, and the most universally liked color of all, probably because it is safe and non-threatening. At the same time blue is persistent and determined to succeed in whichever endeavors it pursues.
Change is difficult for blue. It is inflexible and when faced with a new or different idea, it considers it, analyzes it, thinks it over slowly and then tries to make it fit its own acceptable version of reality.
Blue is nostalgic. It is a color that lives in the past, relating everything in the present and the future to experiences in the past.
............or so it says on the net ;)

'trust, honesty and loyalty. It is sincere, reserved and quiet,' Bugger all that ! We want SEXY !!

Tannerone

Gold Member
It will take some time to get used to the new format. Currently, I prefer the old colours and format, but that may change with use.
T1

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
It does look very green to me and I'm not seeing blue, maybe it's my monitor?
You keep pointing it out, Dallas. I do start to worry..........are your sure there is nothing wrong with your eyes?

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Ahhhhhhh and one more thing: I dearly miss my favourite font........what happened to the comic font? Can we please add it to the font family ;)

Happy2

Legend Member
Just a minor quibble with your lovey dovey spruik about the gorgeous colour blue
It does not bring calm ,peace and serenity...
Just ask Lana the receptionist or I about The Öl dark navy blues"

Happy2

Legend Member
I know there is a Like button HP But please tell me there is also a Dislike button

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro H2, there are similar buttons, its called ignore button LOL looks like I will get a lot of ignores, Ohhhhh well I am used to it, after all I am a Pirate

Happy2

Legend Member
No No HP Ignore pirates at your peril
Especially ones in Powder blue and a bouffant hairdo