How exciting the new forum what do you think..

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, it looks very nice, lovely colours, but its running very slowly currently. I am still trying to work it out.........have a good day

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy JohnLou;- are you finding it a little slow and yes its like meeting a new lady, very exciting

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy JohnLou;- are you finding it a little slow? and yes its like meeting a new lady, very exciting
yes HP it is very slow , the web site ( not me and you ) :) :)
Hey Bro;- it is speeding up, as well I got an alert that you answered, the alert is on the top right hand side, as well the chat not running yet, but this site is looking great

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Ahoy JohnLou;- are you finding it a little slow? and yes its like meeting a new lady, very exciting

Hey Bro;- it is speeding up, as well I got an alert that you answered, the alert is on the top right hand side, as well the chat not running yet, but this site is looking great
yeppers have noticed the alerts ( I like ) and the site does seem to be speeding u ,

still can't find the personal settings

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Go to right hand side, before alerts there is a inbox, then your profile name, place mouse onto name, then you wll get a pop up box with other features

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Col;- everthing has to change, I like the blue, its a warm shade of blue and this colour makes your avatar look even more colder, yep you look very frosty

C

colzilla

Why do things have to change Mr HP ?

The twinkling star at the top is annoying also.

Black would be better than blue... Just like my soul

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, life is full of Change, Bro Col.
Trust me your avatar looks great, very cold and frosty and yes the twinkling star, I find it very useful, but, I am sure is away of turning it off.
But i like it.............in-coming messages

C

colzilla

I want to know who chose the blue?... Because that person needs to suffer.

C

colzilla

I've never had anything free from the sex industry... But there's always a first time.

This blue is really starting to give me a head ache.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Very True Bro Col, I have never had a freebiie, but, you never know.......Mak may be very generous to us, the loyal supporters

Holford

Gold Member
Love the new look and style, very exciting. Much more mobile friendly to. Like the prater features like the editor etc

weepingeye

Gold Member
Are there still bits and pieces being updated and/or transferring over from old forum. Example being my avatar. I've become a little emotionally attached.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ahoy Piratey bro, the one thing i learn in life and learned it by hard, is that nothing is for free. Free now means you pay later. Nothing is really free ever.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, Yes Bro Homer there will be a few hastles that will need to get sorted out;---but;--- let us send some donuts to Bro WeepingEye, he`s feeling a bit left out

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
so Weepingeye gone from new member to just member, and your an active member HP, then I am a DOH!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, we will get WeepinEye an active mebers ship on my ship, I need more new crew members, every time I dock in a harbour half my crew jump overboard LOL

C

colzilla

I'm not a team player Mr HP. So I might have to get my own boat... And fill it full of wenches.