How exciting the new forum what do you think..

Happy2

Legend Member
Anything to make you the scourge you once were HP Maybe you can pillage some of Homers donuts on your next raid Blue icing of course Your avatar hints at a pirate on hard times and needs a bit of meat on his bones

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro H2, Arrrrrr times have been tough, I am nothing but bones these days, you Arrrr very correct. Maybe a lovely Rich mature lady will take pitty on me and welcome me to her lovely Villa (It will never happen!!!!!!!!!!)
Ohhhh well a Pirate life for Meeeee, Cheers and have a good day

G

Gentleman

When looking at a board of the forum it's very hard to see the date of the original post.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Trying to get used this new layout is like trying to understand women= confusing!
Women are not that confusing and if you need a hand to navigate around the forum please let us know... I am sure you can put any questions under the heading forum and support... I have to say I have found it not to bad... lol...

R

Raye@Langtrees

very exciting....​

images

sunyun

Legend Member
Hi moderators,

I find it annoying that 'New Posts' includes every post I have not looked at - which means that I have an ever growing list of 'New Posts', when in fact, I have looked at all the posts that interest me, and the next time I log in, I would like 'New Posts' to only list posts new since I last logged in (as the old forum did).

Is this problem something I am doing wrong, or is it a permanent feature of the new forum ?

Cheers,

Steve.

L

Langtrees.com

You can change back to the Red/Gold colour scheme by clicking the 'Langtrees' at the very bottom right. :)
If anyone has issues please PM me and I'll see what I can do about it.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Hi moderators,

I find it annoying that 'New Posts' includes every post I have not looked at - which means that I have an ever growing list of 'New Posts', when in fact, I have looked at all the posts that interest me, and the next time I log in, I would like 'New Posts' to only list posts new since I last logged in (as the old forum did).

Is this problem something I am doing wrong, or is it a permanent feature of the new forum ?

Cheers,

Steve.
hi Steve . in the " new post " page do you click on the " mark forum read " before you log-off of the site ?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
hi there just my five cents worth .....love the new forum
at first had troublr accessing the forum on my pc but could get it on my so called smart phone,now its reversed can get it on my pc but not on my smart phone ,shows how smart its not ,keep up the good work love the new forum:)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
i like the old one better!!!!!
Well, if you change the colour to gold/red it nearly seems like the old one plus a few extras. I like playing around in the gold/red environment........better than in the blue one.