• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Happy2 suggested a GROAN Emoji. Please vote : POLL

Would Forum Members Like A Groan Emoji

• Yes

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
There you go, Tania, I just voted a second time, on a different device, to get it up. Get the pole up. The poll, get the poll up.

XLNC

Legend Member
Voted thrice now...

Which SOB voted no?! :rage:

Trickortreat

Gold Member
Why do my posts containing the word bepp always need moderator approval? Is it a red flag word? Had it the every post on this thread. I'm just playing...

And again!!! :mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
Ah got it. It is only visible to "Normal" Visitors Are you abnormal as well Trick or treat?

JustMe

Gold Member
I can't vote more than once so I don't know how XLNC has been able to vote thrice.

I also don't understand why a GROWN man like his XLNC would be so determined at having a GROAN emotion as I would have thought that it would a much too simplistic response and below that of a man of his stature ( Though it appears that according to H2 not much would fall into that category of being lower than his stature).

Unless it is his XLNC's own grovelling (private joke @XLNC - I've assumed a lower form myself ;) - and thanks - and my use of a homophone is included for your appreciation :))

Happy2

Legend Member
I don't recall if I actually called His XLNC short
But I do recall when we met in Canberra's worst vegetarian restaurant
A little person laughed and called him a midget Then kissed my bald head for luck and left

XLNC

Legend Member
I'm not that determined, I'm only doing it for Tania. And I'm doubtful that an additional vote is cast just because I click that button. :(

Happy2

Legend Member
I think its just that the thread is hidden away in what many would consider the dryer mor formal pages of the forum In admin
Maybe if it was in the Chit chat section?

Who's worked out how Beep voted NO twice ?:)

XLNC

Legend Member
Why you dislike my post?? I didn't vote no, just pointed out there were two naysayers.

JustMe

Gold Member
That's the problem with them things. Many times I can agree with one part of a post, disagree with another part of it or many other combos - so best to use none and respond to post instead.

T

Tania Admin

We will need at least a few more votes to persuade the powers that be than a Groan Emoji is needed...Come on peoples,,VOTE Yes for the Groan Emoji :)