• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Happy2 suggested a GROAN Emoji. Please vote : POLL

Would Forum Members Like A Groan Emoji

• Yes

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
T

Tania Admin

H2 posted on another thread,

"Mods If I may make a suggestion?
I think an emoji entitled Grooooan or O Jeez should be considered :)"

I like the idea personally :)

Happy2

Legend Member
It would probably be a friendlier emoji than dislike
But I dread being groaned into oblivion by Amanda and beep

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
It would probably be a friendlier emoji than dislike
But I dread being groaned into oblivion by Amanda and beep
And me. Don't forget me.

Your dreaded nightmare begins...
groan.gif

Happy2

Legend Member
Gro
11739.jpg
oan
Okay, the size has me a little beat, worth a try
But a groan is a chastisement Tirickortreat And His XLNC is going to think very naughty and pleasurable thoughts about beep everytime he says something Grooan worthy
Not much of a punishment
Now I am sure an actual pic of Beeps buttocks bouncing would be a punishment for the grooan master

Trickortreat

Gold Member
But a groan is a chastisement Tirickortreat And His XLNC is going to think very naughty and pleasurable thoughts about beep everytime he says something Grooan worthy
Not much of a punishment
Now I am sure an actual pic of Beeps buttocks bouncing would be a punishment for the grooan master
If XLNC thinks naughty and pleasurable thoughts about beppie bum that's something he will just have to suffer

Dallas

Legend Member
I like the idea too. I had been thinking there needs to be something that shows shock without eluding to an agree or disagree or sounding negative.
faint.gif

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
See H2...i can't use an emoji to apologize to you, for what I've done. :bag: <= i guess this is the closest one.

N

Naughty Thoughts

And there I thought it was a groan of pleasure, not a groan of ... uh ... bad joke groan. Or is it "I stuffed up" groan? Too many groans in the English language!

T

Tania Admin

And there I thought it was a groan of pleasure, not a groan of ... uh ... bad joke groan. Or is it "I stuffed up" groan? Too many groans in the English language!
I guess it depends on the post it's used on as to it's context.

Come on Members,,we need more YES votes if the groan emoji is to come to fruition :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Tania Do you think a thread like this would be seen by more people if in the chit chat forum
I know I know Another country hick thinking he knows better than a Big City person
OK don't you O Jeez me It was just a thought

T

Tania Admin

Tania Do you think a thread like this would be seen by more people if in the chit chat forum
I know I know Another country hick thinking he knows better than a Big City person
OK don't you O Jeez me It was just a thought

"O'Jeez"........lol
Most view the forum via new posts and recent posts. So as long as it keeps getting bumped up it should be viewed by all/most :)

You been recording your lovemaking sessions with Marge again Homer?
View attachment 48768
Either Marge or Rine.....bahahaha

Happy2

Legend Member
"O'Jeez"........lol
Most view the forum via new posts and recent posts. So as long as it keeps getting bumped up it should be viewed by all/most :)

Either Marge or Rine.....bahahaha
No!! Puhleeze tell me your not Dallas in drag
That sounds like a Dallas joke if I've ever heard one
oh_jeez-1018.gif