Guys, which do you prefer? Boobs or Bums and Does it affect relationship choices?

XTREME

I AM NOT A ROBOT
Gold Member
i like them both lol
but if i really really really had to choose id choose a nice round tight bum bum :) but not a huge ghetto booty type

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
I prefer to have my girls boobs over her bum. Unless we're doing doggie. (edited due to his XLNC being a smart arse LOL).

Last edited:

Buk

Diamond Member
i like them both lol
but if i really really really had to choose id choose a nice round tight bum bum :) but not a huge ghetto booty type
I totally agree with you! A round tight bum bum and small to medium booby boobs for me....NOT melons :)

scarlet.minx

Bronze Member
How could you pick? Women are beautiful all shapes and sizes.. Big ass/tits or small ass/tits women are true beauty's. Myself eyes and smile!!
I think question should be did u choose a women just cause of ass/tits

Are you only with your partner cause of their tits or ass

Last edited by a moderator:

User184

Gold Member
I agree with you Desires. I understand where you are coming from on the other thread. I'm gestalt myself.

But I also like the colour red. I prefer it over blue. That isn't to say that I don't appreciate the colour blue. I just prefer a nicer shade of red, than blue. In the grand scheme of things there isn't much to it, it is more important to me to appreciate a nice shade of red, than it is to appreciate a shade of blue.

Where Red = ass, and blue = tits.

:D

scarlet.minx

Bronze Member
Thanks user 184 for sharing your opinion. Each to their own preference and that's what makes each and everyone of us a little different and intriguing. Am just curious about people's thoughts, I have friends who strictly only date on these choices no matter the connection/ chemistry they may have with a woman but overlook cause they don't meet their personal choices

svengali

Foundation Member
Sorry,Desires, but that sounds both silly and superficial.

Tits, arse of hair colour may be an initial attraction but unless there is something more substantial on offer a relationship, even a purely sexual one, will not last long.

scarlet.minx

Bronze Member
I agree with you Svengali I think they have missed alot of great opportunities with a lot of truly amazing women.
I look for more than purely physical attributes myself

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I agree with user184. If you prefer A over B, it does not mean you do not like B. You just like A (a bit) more than B.

The second part of the thread question has been tacked on since it started. It does not affect my relationship choices, though I may be initially attracted towards a well-stacked woman, just as I may be initially attracted to a lady with silky long hair. However, that does not form a very firm foundation for a first date, let alone an entire relationship. Especially if the lady with lovely long hair turns around and turns out to be a bearded hippie.

Last edited:

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Hippiephobic behaviour will not be tolerated or acceptable on this forum. Thankyou in advance for you future cooperation.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
If there was a 'sorry' button, I might have clicked it. Instead, I inserted 'bearded' to clarify I was referring to hippie dudes being mistaken for women from behind, like in Benny Hill sketches. I would avoid getting into an intimate relationship with any dude.

mrarronax

Bronze Member
Boobs or bums?
Love them both. But if I have to pick one...... then it shall be boobs.

Does it affect relationship choices?
To be honest, I believe it does draw us in. But in the end, it's the characters that count :)

Buk

Diamond Member
Okay, okay since a lady's kind heart, character, friendly personality, ad nauseum is in vogue, I'll alter my original "bum" fetish to now include......tight rounded bum, friendly disposition, scented pussy.....friendly disposition, scented pussy, tight rounded bum.....scented pussy, tight rounded bum, friendly disposition.....and as an added bonus, throw in a small to medium (must be bigger than man-boobs) pair of perky tits. There, I don't feel so shallow now:)

OlRooster

Silver Member
A great arse is generally accompanied by great legs so definitely a priority before boobs. However at the chicken shop rooster always chooses the breasts

Reactions: Buk

1Chat

bum.jpg
Boobs or bum.....
boobs.jpg

No it doesn't affect our relationship, although we haven't as of yet discussed the matter.

Happy2

Legend Member
Going to LTs Well then I can as superficial as I wish

But in the real world Though looking at bums and boosts fun
They have little if any impact if I like the person As others have said you must see the person

Summer fun

Diamond Member
I like both boobs and bum .... However what I really like is when a woman is happy with her own body ....

Too many women keep thinking they should be skinnier, taller, etc when what attracts me is a woman who appreciates how sexy she is .....

Rod

Gold Member
It's the total package rather than individual attributes taken in isolation but if forced to choose between boobs and bum, I'd go for stacked natural boobs like Angela White's.

S

Scottyy

BUMS! And no.

I look for a genuine, fun, caring, honest relationship. Boobs and bums are a bonus to top things off :)

J

Josip t

I am a bum man if I was punting I will always pick the girl with the nice big round bum but I in a relationship a all round package where looks aren't all that matters

Jake "monas"

Silver Member
How about we add a third one, Brains V Boobs V Bums ?
If you add that to the mix brain would definetley come first, while boobs and bums will look very pleasing. Some one you can actually talk to and associate with is always a lot better then a really hot ditsy chick who can't hold a conversation with you