Guys, which do you prefer? Boobs or Bums and Does it affect relationship choices?

Mila McCloud

Silver Member
maxresdefault.jpg

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
If I had to choose, boobs for me. Though a nice firm tushy is also a tremendous asset. :woot:

Happy2

Legend Member
Isn't it strange how different cultures have different ideas of beauty for want of a better word

Say to a girl here "Wow you have a big bum " and the word wallop comes to mind
Walk past boutiques in Santiago and they have push up jeans to make the best of what the lady has to offer
th

Happy2

Legend Member
Brains would win over boobs and bums for me (unless the latter two were so large as to hinder a healthy lifestyle), but this thread is supposed to be superficial which can be fun sometimes so I'm running with it :)

View attachment 41700
That's a very intelligent post Mr D I think I may be attracted to you
Wanna go out some time

Dallas

Legend Member
That's a very intelligent post Mr D I think I may be attracted to you
Wanna go out some time

Remember the last time we dated Mr Happy, you left me for Barbarra your prize sheep because she could buy you a beeeeer at the baaaaar. I said, wool see about this, but I couldn't compete with a ram and coke :rolleyes:

Happy2

Legend Member
Remember the last time we dated Mr Happy, you left me for Barbarra your prize sheep because she could buy you a beeeeer at the baaaaar. I said, wool see about this, but I couldn't compete with a ram and coke :rolleyes:
I would have gone for a funny ranking But just to many puns for my liking

Buk

Diamond Member
A rounded medium derrière wins hands down for me. You can kiss it, bite it, pinched it, squeeze it, slap it and twist it to make funny shapes. Try doing ALL the above with a lady's boobs and one could be assaulted . Oh and there's something else you can do with a tempting butt, if she'll permit.

Happy2

Legend Member
A rounded medium derrière wins hands down for me. You can kiss it, bite it, pinched it, squeeze it, slap it and twist it to make funny shapes. Try doing ALL the above with a lady's boobs and one could be assaulted . Oh and there's something else you can do with a tempting butt, if she'll permit.
Well I guess it's not motor boating Or you may get a nose full of exhaust fumes
Please elaborate buk ;)

Buk

Diamond Member
Well I guess it's not motor boating Or you may get a nose full of exhaust fumes
Please elaborate buk ;)
Hahaha Happy2 I know you're an intelligent man so I'm going to leave it to your imagination :)