Girth V Length

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat in the hat

Foundation Member
My wife complains of pain if I go in too far, I think I am 7 inches along the top ridge on a good day, 6 inches otherwise . It's actually gotten longer from my twenties to thirties. I haven't gotten the tape measure out to determine girth but I would say I'm probably 'skinny' having only seen two other guys hard ons. Sorry ladies, wish I could offer you more.
Having said that I can remember feeling quite the stud with a girlfriend many years ago when I was in my early twenties, she in her late thirties being of a thick solid build, and me a scrawny kid; she said she was hard to please yet I did it for her every time. So I would guess it's partly a psychological phenomena; if she has got her mind set on a particular preference you might not have a chance if you ain't got the goods physically, but if you have a certain 'fuck you bitch, see if you can handle this' attitude (that's a playful fuck you, not an angry misogynistic one) she might be swept off her feet. I haven’t been to a swing party so I don’t know what the climate is, whether girls are assessing your suitability based on size or not. From some of the comments here from the ladies I would say some might, others might not. Like a licorice factory it takes all sorts. I have been hit on at 'sexually charged' parties but my wife and I left before proceedings went to the next stage; we found out later what we missed out on, although I did enjoy seeing her kissing another girl but I think I'm rambling now....

D

DnSPerth

Does size matter?

Thick, thin, small or large doesn't matter as long as it's hard, willing and ready to be put to good use. ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.