Girth V Length

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NortiGal

Your poll is biased.

You need the added options of "Neither" and "Both".

Just my opinion :)

B

BigMike

[quote author=NortiGal link=topic=625.msg3305#msg3305 date=1103678107]
Your poll is biased.

You need the added options of "Neither" and "Both".

Just my opinion :)
[/quote]

Asked and delivered :)

Cheers

sioxie

Foundation Member
I dont have a partner boo hoo i would take any cock regardless of size/ girth......

B

BigMike

[quote author=sioxie link=topic=625.msg3314#msg3314 date=1103681148]
I dont have a partner boo hoo i would take any cock regardless of size/ girth......
[/quote]

I find it hard to believe you would ever go without I am sure when ever you want some you would have them lining up :)

Really my object in this poll was to show guys that it is not length that gives a girl that full feeling. I am sure a pencil dick does little in that area.

BigM

M

Mary Anne PA

big.. fat.. long.. who gives a....

as long as it can do the job.......

I always like to orgasm DURING sex.....

B

BigMike

[quote author=serena link=topic=625.msg3358#msg3358 date=1103695109]

I always like to orgasm DURING sex.....
[/quote]

Nothing quite like feeling an orgasm while you inside gotta love that gripping feeling !

BigM

Senile

Queen of the Underworld
Foundation Member
Yeah, make sure they please you before they're pleased. Even if that means you've got to help them. Communication plays a very important role.

Although, sometimes it just may not be done right even if you do communicate. Also, mood comes into too...even though someone may be randy, it doesn't always mean that sex is going to help [I hope that makes sense to you].

----------

In my opinion: Girth as opposed to length. I used to think otherwise, but well, as Monkey said, if you can't feel it, what's the point!?!

P

perthminx

Hmm

EVERY guy I have been with has promised and tried hard, but it just doesnt happen. It doesnt bother me that much because sex is still pleasurable and I can always make myself cum, but sometimes it is frustrating.

I find that the guys get frustrated too.... I think it damages their self esteem when they spend an hour going down on me and it feels awesome but I still dont cum.

M

Mary Anne PA

your not alone Perthminx.. everyone is different to each other. some can orgasm with just a touch, just penetration, sucking of the breasts... etc whilst others can never come direct from penetration... or if they do it's because they have had to help it along...

using a toy during penetration is good.. especially those great little bullets you can get that go many speeds... nice and small enough to be inobtrusive and get it to where it counts and get that orgasm happening same time as the guy comes.....

P

perthminx

Bullets

I have a few of those bullets and they do it for me every time ;)

I have never used them during sex though.... thats a plan serena!

P

perthminx

Bullets

I have a few of those bullets and they do it for me every time ;)

I have never used them during sex though.... thats a plan serena!

T

Thomas

That sounds like two plans...

Although some women do in fact enjoy long thick cocks I would posit that most girls are more concerned with what is happening at the vaginal entrance since that is where the clitorus is located. True?

M

Mary Anne PA

that can be true Thomas by all means.... depends on the girl as each is different...

although a nice sized cock can feel good it doesn't necessarily mean it will still do the job any more than another sized one...

hence.. why miss out on penetration orgasm when you can help it along using a little bullet that doesn't get in the way.,...
tongue8.gif

Senile

Queen of the Underworld
Foundation Member
Guys can say what they want, but from my experience, the ones that promise, aren't that good at all. The ones that don't say much, are generally pretty sweet.

Anyway, if you're long and thick, that's a bonus.

But you know, you can't pick and choose...People don't walk around flopping their dicks out all day every day.

Aah, I think I'm having a moodswing. eeeeeeee

M

Mary Anne PA

I would love to offer you girth Sioxie

sioxie said:
Sioxie I have a reasonably decent girth to offer you :love76:

V

Vyxxxn

perthminx said:
I NEVER orgasm during sex! Is there a secret?

That's like no fair...I dunno the secret, I just let go, a good "mind" fuk goes a long way and when mind & body co-join it, well...just happens (with myself anyways)...Just relax I guess...to me it's a whole different dimension if that makes sense...:icon_scra

Seeing as I haven't had any :sleepy2: for way too long it prob sound like I'm cumming from another dimension...hee hee

R

Rarin2Go

Have I missed something but what is the answer...or is there no answer to "girth v length". Come on ladies, opinions are important and welcomed......

P

perthminx

Well

It doesnt matter what size of how thick.... its all about how u use it!!

C

chrissie

Rarin2Go said:
Have I missed something but what is the answer...or is there no answer to "girth v length". Come on ladies, opinions are important and welcomed......

Hmm, to me they both are - but if I had to pick one over the other it would be girth. Luckily I don't have to choose, as my dom's cock is too thick to close my hand around and too long to get it all in my mouth - although he does seem to enjoy trying lol. Only downside to a thick cock is that it makes my jaw ache grrr.

Chrissie

J

jakkki22004

Rarin2GO,
I thought it was just me missing the answer but there is an old saying "Long and thin goes right in!.... Short and thick does the trick!"
In my experience that has always been the case. Give me a thick one over a long one anyday! :la:

D

Dark Love

Thick as a stump!

I compare my pref 2 :

Attachments

• RainierElectron_Pringle_med.jpg
    RainierElectron_Pringle_med.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 203
B

BigMike

As a closing comment to this subject what I wanted to do was impress upon guys that length was not as critical as they might think.

There are alway the comments as its technique that counts and that is true too but it was not the point I was trying to get across. I am glad it generated a lot of responses.

At this stage now i am prepared to let this thread die a natural death.

Cheers

Bigm

V

~Viccy~

Its not girth or length that matters to me .... its how he moves his hips ... the slow gyrating movements of his body up against my clit mmm does it for me ... slow, lazy and sensually is how I like it ... *lick*
xxx ~Viccy~ xxx

V

Vyxxxn

I guess I could say length...nothing like walking away & feeling like ya had ya guts f***ed out...bwahahahahaha ;)

Playin' peeples :D

A

ALEX

Hey Vyxxxn I love your discriptive outlook on life , Very similar to mine. LOL. :hello:

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Im not that long down below but i have had no complaints.I hope? :love76:

Status
Not open for further replies.