• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Get the rock on!

C

colzilla

Yes it's a hard decision to make the love of music or the love of hookers. I think music is probably better for you.

Ringo has a few fans. John Lennon said that he wasn't sure if Ringo was even the best drummer in the Beatles.
Lucky bugger Ringo married Barbara Bach. She thought Ringo was hot diggity.

SAO26.2

Wiink. I'll Do the Rest
Gold Member
Going to concerts was a hobby of mine for a long time, and I was lucky enough to see some great bands. Most all the shows were great, but the all-around best I've seen, bar none, is Rush. I've seen them several times, and they always impress. They are truly one of the best rock bands ever, even though I've yet to meet someone under 40 who's heard of them. They're getting inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this year.

C

colzilla

Well you've heard of one now because RUSH is my favourite band and Neil Peart is a drum god.
RUSH In Rio is great Neil does a crazy drum solo in front of 60,000 Brazilians

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
Bit bummed that i'm too broke to go.... that'll learn me for buying people pressies .... NEVER AGAIN I MISS OUT BLAH

Have an amazing night everyone ^.^

Happy2

Legend Member
Who votes in the hall of famers I mean Jethro Tull got into the Metal hall of fame Unless it was because Anderson played a "Metal Flute"
How the hell could that happen Yet Deep Purple Who were trail blazers were given the shaft again and again

C

colzilla

I like Deep Purple but think they are a bit hit and miss same goes for Jethro Tull.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- DeeDee Ramone, he is just a classic
[video=youtube_share;ekyI5ZsjTPk]http://youtu.be/ekyI5ZsjTPk[/video]

T

Tania Admin

The concert was totally awesome. Ozzy sang like the legend he is, just not as much running around in stage as can be expected. And Tony Iommi,,, well words cannot express, my favourite guitarist of all time did not let me down.

AWESOME!

Dallas

Legend Member
Would have been great to be there Tania, I would have gone just to see Tony Iommi play :)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
The concert was totally awesome. Ozzy sang like the legend he is, just not as much running around in stage as can be expected. And Tony Iommi,,, well words cannot express, my favourite guitarist of all time did not let me down.

AWESOME!

I am totally turning into Kermit right now. I knew it would be awesome..........only worry I had was that Ozzy might not be able to get through it (too many drugs agin).
But obviously he is singing better than he is talking.
:)

R.xxxxxxx

T

Tania Admin

It was the experience of a lifetime, I really don't think there is much chance of them touring again. I have been pretty lucky as far as concerts go :)