• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Gay Test

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
And Homer what do you think of Zara's avatar ?
Is it still . Two girls kissing Ooh yuck whats all the fuss about?
Or was that an aberration on your part, or a comment made for comedic affect that may well keep coming back to bite you?:confused::D

Sorry, I am lost in boobies...can't tell which one is Zara's avatar...I think I just turned lesbian 100%...ai yai yai...this is givin me tunnel vision...HP are you there...are you? I can't tell...i am blinded by airbags...lol...

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
gaydar.jpg

User184

Gold Member
I don't get that previous one with Jennifer Anniston...

I know the best gay test: Are you male? Are you sexually and romantically attracted to men exclusively? If you answered both of those in the affirmative... you might be gay.

if so... enjoy :D

PZf-Ctp-P1NHVq1dfovhjg.jpg

men oh yeah.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
It tells me:
You are 32% gay
You're definitely not gay, but you could be a little straighter if ya know what I mean darling.

I can live with that. :cool:
I got 28% Gay
I was soo Miffed I threw my powder puff at the moniter 28% gay indeed!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I was gay when it meant happy now gay means something totally else, now I am still happy buy not gay!!

pole.png

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Damm those Girls where Sooooooooooo fine last night, I would do anything to have one off them, lucky for meeee they did not know that................................So I fail been Gay, never have nerve will be

Did you get a tingle in your twinkie last night HP?
If No your gay