• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Gay Test

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Its good to be tested................Alice you can test ride me anytime you wish.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Stan_the_Man

I swear to God I had something for this...
Silver Member
Ohhhhhh... DOH!

Yeah... I didn't see the tits either :oops:

Fairly certain I'm hetero based on the overwhelming weight of other evidence, but this 'tit dance' test has left me rattled....

Asian Nicky

Gold Member
gay_test_two_by_G_min.jpg

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I remained staring at Zara's avatar for a loooong time before eventually reading her post. Hopefully that counteracts my previous failure to pass that particular test (could not see the tits before westy pointed them out, only a dancing couple). :happy:

Happy2

Legend Member
I remained staring at Zara's avatar for a loooong time before eventually reading her post. Hopefully that counteracts my previous failure to pass that particular test (could not see the tits before westy pointed them out, only a dancing couple). :happy:
And Homer what do you think of Zara's avatar ?
Is it still . Two girls kissing Ooh yuck whats all the fuss about?
Or was that an aberration on your part, or a comment made for comedic affect that may well keep coming back to bite you?:confused::D

XLNC

Legend Member
And Homer what do you think of Zara's avatar ?
Is it still . Two girls kissing Ooh yuck whats all the fuss about?
Or was that an aberration on your part, or a comment made for comedic effect that may well keep coming back to bite you?:confused::D
Yeah, Homer, which is it? It's funny how innocuous comments can keep coming back to haunt you over and over again. Just like h2's trials and tribulations with spelling and grammar. :writer::eggface:

Happy2

Legend Member
Yeah, Homer, which is it? It's funny how innocuous comments can keep coming back to haunt you over and over again. Just like h2's trials and tribulations with spelling and grammar. :writer::eggface:
Nuffink rong with my grammer Your Knobship

XLNC

Legend Member
For my tutors MrLittle and His XLNC

Shakespeare wrote 'all the world's a stage'. I say life is a sitcom, albeit not always with an audible laugh track.

That's my pretentious and garbled thought for the day.