Free Sex from a Sex Worker

MrJwhite

Gold Member
Yes,
it must difficult for WL's
but it is also for those that have partners who work in the sex trade.

quote="Phoebe, post: 377022, member: 45940"]A bit difficult when her business is giving pleasure not only to her clients, but herself too, and what she does non sex workers do for free each and everyday for the same pleasure, she just gets rewarded hopefully with nice climaxes and a fatter purse, its like a taxi driver going on a driving vacation..

I can actually see where she is coming from, must be a struggle for women in the industry, I actually feel for her plight.[/quote]

markeys

Foundation Member
Back when i was a cute young lad wandering around hay st Kalgoorlie i was offered to stay the night a few times after seeing a girl for half hour or an hour booking, was awesome for the ego to say nothing of the free sex, this was 30 odd years ago , cant see it happening so much these days its a different world now.

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Back when i was a cute young lad wandering around hay st Kalgoorlie i was offered to stay the night a few times after seeing a girl for half hour or an hour booking, was awesome for the ego to say nothing of the free sex, this was 30 odd years ago , cant see it happening so much these days its a different world now.

Haha. And after 30 odd years, you are probably old and fat and bald and ugly..... Just like me

Reactions: Buk

Dallas

Legend Member
If large law firms for example provide "pro bono" services surely the sex industry can provide Pro Boner services too?

Pro bono publico (English: for the public good; usually shortened to pro bono)

V

Pro boner pubico (English: for the punters good; usually shortened to pro boner

I think that the legal system phucks us over so they deserve to give something back for free, but with the sex industry I'm usually the one initiating all the phucking so if anything I probably should be giving the working ladies something free which translated means, "you were awesome hun, here's an extra $100 to go shopping with" and I'll stay here and play with my pro boner" :eek: :p

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
I'm sure sex workers have sex outside of work but speaking from my point of view I don't do it with clients. Haha

Everyone has sex outside of work. In fact if anyone other than a WL has sex at work, they would lose their job.

Anyway, I thought WLs had the ability to separate work from life.

Somebody thinks a little too much of themselves, me thinks. Lol

Stacey J

9473 8962 xx
Silver Member
I think that the legal system phucks us over so they deserve to give something back for free, but with the sex industry I'm usually the one initiating all the phucking so if anything I probably should be giving the working ladies something free which translated means, "you were awesome hun, here's an extra $100 to go shopping with" and I'll stay here and play with my pro boner" :eek: :p

Haha

Stacey J

9473 8962 xx
Silver Member
It's not just WLs doing it. I know a woman who is not a WL who has not paid with money for a service (electrician, personal trainer etc) in months.

It depends. We are talking about if you give the man sex is exchange for his trade. Which is fair. Knowing the retail price of his trade vs the cost of an appointment with a sex worker. It evens out.

I have also seen women do the "bait and switch" which is when they promise sex directly or inadvertently, get what they want. And then bail.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
It depends. We are talking about if you give the man sex is exchange for his trade. Which is fair. Knowing the retail price of his trade vs the cost of an appointment with a sex worker. It evens out.

I have also seen women do the "bait and switch" which is when they promise sex directly or inadvertently, get what they want. And then bail.

Its funny what a pussy and a nice smile can do for you.... ;)

markeys

Foundation Member
Haha. And after 30 odd years, you are probably old and fat and bald and ugly..... Just like me

LOL no thankfully still fit healthy handsome full head of hair,
well the Wife says so and the 21yo girl we were boffing a few months ago seemed quite happy to.
If i was that passed it id curl up and die, shagging has been my main hobby pass time pursuit and pleasure all my life without it id be lost

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
Agreed!
Even in marriage. You start off with pretty good value for money but each year you find it's costing more and more per session. After 10 years or so then it probably costs about $2000/hour then the rate keeps increasing.

Reminds me of a story......

The maths on the Paul McCartney - Heather Mills divorce is as follows:

After 5 years of marriage, he paid her $49 million.

Assuming he had sex with her every night during their 5
year relationship, it ended up with him purchasing her @ $26,849 per time.

h.jpg

On the other hand, New York Governor Eliot Spitzer's
favourite hooker, Kristen charged $4,000 per night.

k.jpg

Had Paul McCartney "employed" Kristen for 5 years, he would have paid £4.52 million in total, for fun every night for 5 years:
(a saving of £19.8 million!).

Value-added benefits are:

•a 22 year old
•no begging
•no coaxing
•never a headache
•happily agrees to all requests
•no complaining
•no honey-to do lists
•has great Body!!

Best of all, she leaves, and comes back when asked.
All at 1/5th the cost and no legal fees.

WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN,
JUST LEASE
IT MAKES MORE SENSE

JustMe

Gold Member
Yes. But...I'm sure that $26849 per time he paid affected his back pocket a lot less than $2000 would for mere mortals like us.

funflyer

Foundation Member
Reminds me of a story......

The maths on the Paul McCartney - Heather Mills divorce is as follows:

After 5 years of marriage, he paid her $49 million.

Assuming he had sex with her every night during their 5
year relationship, it ended up with him purchasing her @ $26,849 per time.

View attachment 38397

On the other hand, New York Governor Eliot Spitzer's
favourite hooker, Kristen charged $4,000 per night.

View attachment 38398

Had Paul McCartney "employed" Kristen for 5 years, he would have paid £4.52 million in total, for fun every night for 5 years:
(a saving of £19.8 million!).
Value-added benefits are:

•a 22 year old
•no begging
•no coaxing
•never a headache
•happily agrees to all requests
•no complaining
•no honey-to do lists
•has great Body!!

Best of all, she leaves, and comes back when asked.
All at 1/5th the cost and no legal fees.

WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN,
JUST LEASE
IT MAKES MORE SENSE

I like the maths but Kristen? She doesn't even look hot!
I've had better hotter girls in Cambodia for $50 all night! Mind you they're all trying to get their hooks into you too.
You're okay though if you stick to the 3 night rule, then move on! I've disobeyed that rule a couple of times to my peril but will be sticking to it in future!

Buk

Diamond Member
I'm off in an hour to first try for some free sex then failing that will move onto Plan B, the wallet. Wish me luck.
I came, I saw, SHE conquered. I asked her if I could have some free sex just once because I loved her and she said, "What's Love Got To Do With It?" So I told her, "You Are So Beautiful." She yelled, "Shut Up Your Face." So I asked, "Should I Stay Or Should I Go?" That's when she said, exasperated, "We Gotta Get Out Of This Place." So I dropped to one knee and singing some blues, pleaded, "Baby Please Don't Go." Her response was to tell me to pay-up, demanding,"It's Now Or Never." Alas, it was now time for Plan B.....and soon me and my wallet left slightly lighter. Free sex.....bahh!!