Free Sex from a Sex Worker

juddy

Gold Member
If large law firms for example provide "pro bono" services surely the sex industry can provide Pro Boner services too?

Pro bono publico (English: for the public good; usually shortened to pro bono)

V

Pro boner pubico (English: for the punters good; usually shortened to pro boner

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
A noble concept, juddy. Alas, the closest I've come to this fantasy is getting a little extra for no additional charge. And that's with some of my longtime regular masseuses and usually involves me pleasuring them!

Surely there must be a few charitable 'hooker with a heart of gold' types out there?

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Sometimes dreams come true.

I have received a couple of freebies from a couple of WLs in my time.
They were both fairly regular and on the occasions I had made a social visit that escalated.

So it can and does happen, but on such rare occasions that it is well and truly the exception to the rule.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
If large law firms for example provide "pro bono" services surely the sex industry can provide Pro Boner services too?

Pro bono publico (English: for the public good; usually shortened to pro bono)

V

Pro boner pubico (English: for the punters good; usually shortened to pro boner

lunapic_129658726484830_1-e1301249914217.jpg

Can I add I thought to this, as a single sex worker I quite often struggle with this exact issue. meeting someone when out and about (not in any working capacity) obviously my leading line is not ohh hey I'm a hooker but constantly in my head i struggle with .............hmmmmm r u ticking enough boxes for me to further engage (which generally leads to sex for me as I bloody love it) and potentially have to finish myself off after and kick myself for not just charging. Or Ive see someone who is well aware i am a hooker out and about (social setting) have a drink or two then I'm struggling with i would't mind a roll in the hay but struggle with that person then thinking i am some kind of notch in the belt and cheap i.e. free sex from a hooker.
struggles of my life lol

Buk

Diamond Member
A noble concept, juddy. Alas, the closest I've come to this fantasy is getting a little extra for no additional charge. And that's with some of my longtime regular masseuses and usually involves me pleasuring them!

Surely there must be a few charitable 'hooker with a heart of gold' types out there?
No freebee ever for me, including from my long term lovely WL but then again I've never asked. I just figure that she's got to make a living. Still, the EXTRA extras she indulges me in over time garners no complaints from me....maybe one of these days but I won't hold my breath.

MrBig

Diamond Member
Can I add I thought to this, as a single sex worker I quite often struggle with this exact issue. meeting someone when out and about (not in any working capacity) obviously my leading line is not ohh hey I'm a hooker but constantly in my head i struggle with .............hmmmmm r u ticking enough boxes for me to further engage (which generally leads to sex for me as I bloody love it) and potentially have to finish myself off after and kick myself for not just charging. Or Ive see someone who is well aware i am a hooker out and about (social setting) have a drink or two then I'm struggling with i would't mind a roll in the hay but struggle with that person then thinking i am some kind of notch in the belt and cheap i.e. free sex from a hooker.
struggles of my life lol
That "notch in the belt" might be the case when it concerns younger guys that are still trying to get in anywhere they can but I believe that would not be the case for more mature blokes that have passed that stage of their life so if it feels good and you hit if off ok then I reckon you should just go with the flow. At least you already know each other's "secret" already.

Buk

Diamond Member
That "notch in the belt" might be the case when it concerns younger guys that are still trying to get in anywhere they can but I believe that would not be the case for more mature blokes that have passed that stage of their life so if it feels good and you hit if off ok then I reckon you should just go with the flow. At least you already know each other's "secret" already.
So very true!!!

very good point there cheers Mr little
must say thats generally wat i try focus on when I've had to finish my self off and am disappointed I could have had similar if not better experience at work n got paid
ohh well thats life

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
Maybe this "pro-bono" thing is not such a crazy idea after all.

Hear me out....

Guy wants sex. Goes to W/L gets sex for nothing.
The question is what does the W/L want in return.

Like everybody else, W/L's need services such as electrical, plumbing, handyman, computer repair services, car service etc. Even professionals such as doctors and accountants could provide services to W/L's.

Quid pro quo ("something for something" in Latin)

OK so it is not exactly the same as pro bono but it may just be workable???????

Maybe this "pro-bono" thing is not such a crazy idea after all.

Hear me out....

Guy wants sex. Goes to W/L gets sex for nothing.
The question is what does the W/L want in return.

Like everybody else, W/L's need services such as electrical, plumbing, handyman, computer repair services, car service etc. Even professionals such as doctors and accountants could provide services to W/L's.

Quid pro quo ("something for something" in Latin)

OK so it is not exactly the same as pro bono but it may just be workable???????
Zeus it is called trade =) u will find a group on FB called swapping services its Australia wide and WL & potential clients are doing just as u mentioned =)

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
struggles of my life lol

That is WAAYYY too much thinking.
Separate your working life from your personal life.

Not everything is business.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
That is WAAYYY too much thinking.
Separate your working life from your personal life.

Not everything is business.

A bit difficult when her business is giving pleasure not only to her clients, but herself too, and what she does non sex workers do for free each and everyday for the same pleasure, she just gets rewarded hopefully with nice climaxes and a fatter purse, its like a taxi driver going on a driving vacation..

I can actually see where she is coming from, must be a struggle for women in the industry, I actually feel for her plight.

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Zeus it is called trade =) u will find a group on FB called swapping services its Australia wide and WL & potential clients are doing just as u mentioned =)
It's not just WLs doing it. I know a woman who is not a WL who has not paid with money for a service (electrician, personal trainer etc) in months.

S

Scottyy

It's not just WLs doing it. I know a woman who is not a WL who has not paid with money for a service (electrician, personal trainer etc) in months.

What service have you provided for her? Haha I'm kidding

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
You might as translate that to English for me... ;)

Engrish... Marriage in merica is between two human beings of consent, same in Ireland same in the UK, Holland and other nations, Marriage in Australia is between a man and a woman ONLY... simple hey.. Marriage.

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Engrish... Marriage in merica is between two human beings of consent, same in Ireland same in the UK, Holland and other nations, Marriage in Australia is between a man and a woman ONLY... simple hey.. Marriage.
You've lost me Pheebs...