• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Forum Get Together - Sunday 7th of December at the Pleasure Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
I guess the challenge is to find a suitable time as we use the Pleasure Lounge for Wink Massage when it's not being used for it's original purpose, but I could talk to Miss Twinkle and Madame X about us maybe closing early on a Sunday and then opening the doors for a get together.

If I spoke nicely to Ms Sue she might shout some drinks and nibbles. What do you all think?

RB

Happy2

Legend Member
I think you rotters always plan these get togethers Around the dates I'm away Who's been looking at my Travel diary?

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
I guess the challenge is to find a suitable time as we use the Pleasure Lounge for Wink Massage when it's not being used for it's original purpose, but I could talk to Miss Twinkle and Madame X about us maybe closing early on a Sunday and then opening the doors for a get together.

If I spoke nicely to Ms Sue she might shout some drinks and nibbles. What do you all think?

RB
Sounds like a plan stan xx

Status
Not open for further replies.