• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Forum Get Together - Sunday 7th of December at the Pleasure Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
Yoda and Miss Sue, we had a fabulous time and the afternoon was a total credit to you.

Thanks for having us.

RB

Ghost462

Foundation Member
Excellent event, thanks to everyone involved with organising the event. Great to chat to forum members that the lovely ladies, all of whom were a pleasure to talk to.

Ghost

glen

Gold Member
A big thank you from me as well. The numbers gradualy built up becoming quite a crowd. Many ladies from PT, Model Kim who was hard to miss in her number 1 dress, Angela and CoCo from Sea Lavender, Langtrees ladies and many others I didnt get to meet. Had a good chat to several forum members and some good tucker. It was great to chat with many like minded fellows!.

I am afraid I fell prey to the occaion and made a booking to see Summer from PT straight afterwards, on turning up at PT I noticed Maria who had also been at the party and ended having both girls before the night was out. The PT experience has got me thinking, it was devine, with no pretence of a long drawn out therapeutic massage just right into a one hour tantalizing experience. When I recover I would have no hesitation in seeing both girls again.

All the PT girls I spoke to at the party were fun and boy model Kim is really stunning and she wispered some words of encoragement in my ear putting her high up and my dance card.

Thanks again

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
Glen,

It was good to meet you and I told you Summer was lovely, but then you took my advice on Maria too.... what can I say but thanks for your business and we look forward to seeing you again.

RB

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Glen,

It was good to meet you and I told you Summer was lovely, but then you took my advice on Maria too.... what can I say but thanks for your business and we look forward to seeing you again.

RB

Apologies for missing the bromance RB, ot would have been good to meet everyone as well as you lol :D

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Glen,

RB
Must say your gorgeous male therapist offered his expertise as a masseuses to me this afternoon unfortunately I did decline however I now understand why so many ladies have been very excited over the new service in Perth ..... .. :):):):):)

Maria

Classy sassy and a little bit Assy
Gold Member
A big thank you from me as well. The numbers gradualy built up becoming quite a crowd. Many ladies from PT, Model Kim who was hard to miss in her number 1 dress, Angela and CoCo from Sea Lavender, Langtrees ladies and many others I didnt get to meet. Had a good chat to several forum members and some good tucker. It was great to chat with many like minded fellows!.

I am afraid I fell prey to the occaion and made a booking to see Summer from PT straight afterwards, on turning up at PT I noticed Maria who had also been at the party and ended having both girls before the night was out. The PT experience has got me thinking, it was devine, with no pretence of a long drawn out therapeutic massage just right into a one hour tantalizing experience. When I recover I would have no hesitation in seeing both girls again.

All the PT girls I spoke to at the party were fun and boy model Kim is really stunning and she wispered some words of encoragement in my ear putting her high up and my dance card.

Thanks again

Your more then welcome sweety, and glad to see you enjoyed the company of the lovely summer and I and can not wait to see your gentlemanly self again.

Thank you to all the people that were involved in today's function, I really enjoyed the atmosphere and fellow members. Can't wait for the next one ;-) xxx

chibi

Diamond Member
I want to bundle up Maria in a big soft blanket and use her as a teddy-bear on a cold winter's night.

Ah crap! Did I just say that out loud?! :p

Cheers everyone! Had a great time and would love to see you all again soon.

And thanks TB for giving me the impetus to come down!:D

Maria

Gold Member
I want to bundle up Maria in a big soft blanket and use her as a teddy-bear on a cold winter's night.

Ah crap! Did I just say that out loud?! :p

Cheers everyone! Had a great time and would love to see you all again soon.

And thanks TB for giving me the impetus to come down!:D

Hello mr chibi (or should I say mr CHEEKY) what a lovely winters night idea i hope there's hot chocolate too ;-P

Cant wait to possible see your lovely self in the near future, no point waiting till winter that's 6 months away :-D

Maria

Gold Member
we were extra bubbly at work due to the lovely champagne :)

Reactions: Jaz

Maria

Gold Member
Haha that would make the massage interesting now wouldn't it :p

Maria

Gold Member
Cheeky monkey I just saw this

Do people who stop traffic on the Freeway not get $105,000 a year? Split it with you Maria!!!!!

RB

How about 60% and 40% to you that sounds fair

TheCock

Legend Member
Missed out on most of the shinanigans :( Must book another! Cant help but be nervous at these things

Buzz

Foundation Member
What's everyone's thoughts on having a regular Sunday afternoon? Obviously if its a regular occasion then it would be a BYO drinks situation.
Im sure there are member from the PL parties who would like to meet some of the operators and girls. Perhaps a monthly occasion

Jaz

European traveller extraordinaire!
Gold Member
What's everyone's thoughts on having a regular Sunday afternoon? Obviously if its a regular occasion then it would be a BYO drinks situation.
Im sure there are member from the PL parties who would like to meet some of the operators and girls. Perhaps a monthly occasion

Regular events would be great! Maybe quarterly?

rickman

Gold Member

How about a poker night? ;)

Padawan

Silver Member
buzz use to do poker nights with a twist !

regular catchups would be coool, byo drinks would be more than fair!

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
Hi Buz, I unfortunately missed Sunday's event because I had a few other things booked. I would love another chance to catch-up with people. So my vote is for regular or semi-regular events. How about once a month or once every two months?
GD

Happy2

Legend Member
Hi Buz, I unfortunately missed Sunday's event because I had a few other things booked. I would love another chance to catch-up with people. So my vote is for regular or semi-regular events. How about once a month or once every two months?
GD
Once or Twice a year at a set time every year Say 2cnd Sunday every January and July for example
Every one knows well in advance and can plan accordingly

Status
Not open for further replies.