• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Forum Get Together - Sunday 7th of December at the Pleasure Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I guess the challenge is to find a suitable time as we use the Pleasure Lounge for Wink Massage when it's not being used for it's original purpose, but I could talk to Miss Twinkle and Madame X about us maybe closing early on a Sunday and then opening the doors for a get together.

If I spoke nicely to Ms Sue she might shout some drinks and nibbles. What do you all think?

RB
Bugger.Sorry RB, what was i thinking, cannot close Wink early. How a bout holding it in Langtress, on a quiet nite?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Langtress threw an Industry Party on Sunday Dec 7th 2014, this party was well received and highly appreciated by Perth, Punters and establishment, Yoda only advertised the party for a month and it was a success.
This thread is a lot of fun it has 100`s of different contributing post and personalities, yet again another very amusing thread, that shows the depth of the community that we participate in.

Forum Get Together - Sunday 7th of December at the Pleasure Lounge
Discussion in 'Pleasure Lounge Swingers Club' started by Yoda, Nov 12, 2014.

fun.jpg pirate-girl-wide.jpg

Attachments

• PirateCoveBartenders-300x279.jpg
    PirateCoveBartenders-300x279.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 40
  • pirates.jpg
    pirates.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 42

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Was this the party where H2 embarrassed himself with the vicar's daughter?

bd088bfa-53fd-40a4-a1be-8a6d5f53e351.jpg

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
So is that happening again in 2016 ??? LOL
They're either getting in early ,or they forgot to rite a review for last years doubt there'll b one this year it's closing ...where u bin dont u read the bews

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Why not do one over xmas... be fun... we could do it as fancy dress where what you feel comfy in....

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
FFS woMAN where u bin this forums closing down there'll b no one round xmas time soundz like u'll b the only one there so wear wat u like

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
BIN.... do you mean been ? you need spell check buddy ..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.