• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Fail.... NOT FAIL BUT WINNER ! WINNER!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Hope, Its living in reality, I am an old Pirate so its very tough for me to find a lovely Pirate Girl, relationship become tougher to find as we all grow older. I suspect you are about 25, (let us say), if you wanted a relationship it will only take you a little time to have one.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Success will come from failures.

If you don't succeed... try try again :)

Having said that, there are days where you you feel like you should never had got out of bed lol

Happy2

Legend Member
I agree with " try, try, try again" as long as we aren't confusing ambitions with capabilities.
Yep Sometimes it is best to stop while your behind Because maybe what your trying to do is what others want you to do. Or you you just don't have the skill or ability
That's not failure Its just not what you are meant to do You will find it though if your persistent or indeed lucky

Hope

Silver Member
I wouldnt know, because Im not getting any!!! Haha

OMG OMG!!! Happened to be in the presence of the finest block I ever did lay me eyes on and immediately became well, you know... Horny!!! So I have just answered my own question, sex does not become less interesting off duty ;) Booya!!! The trick now is to get him to come see me on duty :p Any tips??

Lucy Lake

Gold Member
Suddenly I'm starting to feel the love :)

Does anyone else remember tripping over nothing or stuttering while trying to speak to someone for the first time etc etc, all due to being so nervous?
That's me on a good day, love!
I just laugh about it and feel better.

Or do as Jacqui does and flash your gash! It's a great icebreaker!!!!!

L

laceyjoy

Hey Hope, yep your human and babe some days we wake up just not feeling it, ive learnt that if i focus on me it just gets worse. The most simple remedy is to breath deeply and repeat peace and love, then call a friend and ask them.... how they are? and if they are not in a good space, go and be there for them. Before you know it you have forgotten all about you. Hope your feeling better now babe.

Hope

Silver Member
Loving all these
Hey Hope, yep your human and babe some days we wake up just not feeling it, ive learnt that if i focus on me it just gets worse. The most simple remedy is to breath deeply and repeat peace and love, then call a friend and ask them.... how they are? and if they are not in a good space, go and be there for them. Before you know it you have forgotten all about you. Hope your feeling better now babe.

I am loving all these words of wisdom! i truely am feeling the love. I had however dusted my shoulders off last week, so hopefully someone else in need is reading these posts and starting to feel the bounce is coming back in their step. I may be new and still a stranger but I truely deeply am here for each and everyone of you! Xo

L

laceyjoy

Isn't it so true, i cant feel down for to long i end up boring myself to tears, im such better company when im just being the other me, which im sure is much like yourself bubbly, smiley and kind. I do unfortunately have a problem with saying totally dumb ass things sometimes and either make people cry with laughter or just cry. I recently asked a girl when her baby was due..... no baby just to many pies!!!!!

Hope

Silver Member
Isn't it so true, i cant feel down for to long i end up boring myself to tears, im such better company when im just being the other me, which im sure is much like yourself bubbly, smiley and kind. I do unfortunately have a problem with saying totally dumb ass things sometimes and either make people cry with laughter or just cry. I recently asked a girl when her baby was due..... no baby just to many pies!!!!!

Really!?? I thought that only happened in the movies haha! Unlucky!! Though that lady was most likely feeling guilty in herself and didnt even take what you said to heart at all

Hope

Silver Member

I have a tendency to be told a persons name, then ask what their name is. Or, be advised someone isnt working today then ask if they are working that day!!!

Atleast it looks like im listening to peope, im good at maintaining eye contact and nodding my head hehe

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Loving all these

I am loving all these words of wisdom! i truely am feeling the love. I had however dusted my shoulders off last week, so hopefully someone else in need is reading these posts and starting to feel the bounce is coming back in their step. I may be new and still a stranger but I truely deeply am here for each and everyone of you! Xo
lol i like to share the love :)

ashley james

Silver Member
Why must I attract and produce nervous energy today? Overdue for a boost of confidence.

May aswell just work towards making the most amount of mistakes in one day for any one person rather than actually get my s**t together!!!

Woe is me, temporarily :) Anyone else feelin me? Xo
i appear to be having one of those days today.. Lets hope its a case of not enough sleep & nothing pizza and softdrink cant fix :p

xxx

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
We all have one of those days but we can change it around - become POSITIVE THINKERS...
and Spread POSITIVE VIBES!!