• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Fail.... NOT FAIL BUT WINNER ! WINNER!

Hope

Silver Member
Why must I attract and produce nervous energy today? Overdue for a boost of confidence.

May aswell just work towards making the most amount of mistakes in one day for any one person rather than actually get my s**t together!!!

Woe is me, temporarily :) Anyone else feelin me? Xo

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Why must I attract and produce nervous energy today? Overdue for a boost of confidence.

May aswell just work towards making the most amount of mistakes in one day for any one person rather than actually get my s**t together!!!

Woe is me, temporarily :) Anyone else feelin me? Xo
i would like to feel you Hope :)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- we all have BaD days, sometimes a little sweet rum, helps carm the nerves
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Suddenly I'm starting to feel the love :)

Does anyone else remember tripping over nothing or stuttering while trying to speak to someone for the first time etc etc, all due to being so nervous?

Last edited:

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Suddenly I'm starting to feel the love :)

Does anyone else remember tripping over nothing or stuttering while trying to speak to someone for the first time etc etc, all due to being so nervous?
i'm like this most of the time ( tripping over me words )

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
You seem like you are out of sync.... try being in the moment .....stay focused stop worrying or trying to think about what might happen in the future. Chill. I am glad you are feeling the love now. :smug:

Hope

Silver Member
Thank
You seem like you are out of sync.... try being in the moment .....stay focused stop worrying or trying to think about what might happen in the future. Chill. I am glad you are feeling the love now. :smug:
Thanks Love! I know Im going to rock it, bring it I say!!!! It's just That first impressions last or so Ive heard lol

A

Adrianna Lush

Yeees I hear you and feel your pain.
I often have these days...despite appearing confident to others.
Just try not to be hard on yourself. The day will end and then you can just laugh it off tomorrow x

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I am sure those who meet you will be twice as nervous as you. :)
Strange how many men including me become nervous when first meeting a beautiful lady.

sqizza

Gold Member
Today well let me see...Its been a good day on the planet and things are getting better here on earth

scarlett lee

Gold Member
well i woke up today to find the clothes i had hung out this morning after i finished work had all been stolen off the clothesline! So now at work feeling extremely uncomfortable in ill fitting clothes:confused:
Honey, we offered to nude you up . . .

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member

Yes HOPE , sometimes you have to have your own good vibes!
a.JPG

Hope

Silver Member
Hey Im all sweet as now bruh!! Should I delete this thread now? Otherwise people might think Im miserable all the time.... :)

Lets start talking about this instead:
"Is this really happening? Is sex really starting to seem less interesting outside of work hours?? Nooooooooo!!!!!"

Hope

Silver Member
Hey Im all sweet as now bruh!! Should I delete this thread now? Otherwise people might think Im miserable all the time.... :)

Lets start talking about this instead:
"Is this really happening? Is sex really starting to seem less interesting outside of work hours?? Nooooooooo!!!!!"
I wouldnt know, because Im not getting any!!! Haha