Do you work in an environment where they always believe the worse of staff?

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
There was one day I got on my knees and prayed for hours for god to help me, I couldn't even stand up I had been made to feel that bad about myself. But I didn't given up a
we seem to be on the same page
Yes...it has happened to me before. But try standing up to these people...especially in front of a crowd they inflict their fear on. And they will wither. The most average among people have more than what it takes to do that to people with such small self esteems. But why do I not? It would be like having a fist fight with a cripple in a wheel chair. I don't have the heart to do that.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I would come up with a witty retort But I aint clever enough Besides Linda told us to behave So I will

Well if Linda told us we better then stop.......she has a little Alien that protects her now ;)

Anthony G

Gold Member
Yes...it has happened to me before. But try standing up to these people...especially in front of a crowd they inflict their fear on. And they will wither. The most average among people have more than what it takes to do that to people with such small self esteems. But why do I not? It would be like having a fist fight with a cripple in a wheel chair. I don't have the heart to do that.
I did it why I was riding a horse and some people are very hard to stand up 2. That's in the past I am now treated the way I asked him to treat me. Everything sorted happened without me planning anything, everything just came together when I left. I didn't have job then the next day I did with a very good stable.

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
So back to the subject
have you been blamed for things at work that were completely false

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
That's what I like to see: a diminutive Jedi master and -- if allegations are to be believed -- peeping tom duelling a follicly challenged smarty pants agriculturalist.

Happy2

Legend Member
That's what I like to see: a diminutive Jedi master and -- if allegations are to be believed -- peeping tom duelling a follicly challenged smarty pants agriculturalist.
I was with you till you yoused big words Unnerstood nuffing arfter that apart from peeping tom and smarty pants
Whats a follicly?

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
follicly-challenged1.jpg

Reactions: Dez

Dallas

Legend Member
My last boss didn't trust anyone... she was just totally paranoid that everyone was lying to her.

She would call you into her office and say, "where were you the 2nd Tuesday of last month at 3:15pm? and if you hesitated she'd say ah ha! i knew it, you're lying!.. geez talk about work place harassment.

Eventually without any trust it my job became unworkable and I had to resign.

Ironically just before I resigned I caught her out making an unauthorised personal purchase of an iPad using Government money. I passed it on to the auditors.

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
Maccas... three years of hell. Fuck, there's still stories that go around that place about me and I left a year ago...