• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Do women love giving men blowjobs

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
I'm a guy...so can only talk about the receiving end... but I love it...with the right girl.

I have also noticed that it is the youner generation that are more comfortable with giving a guy head.... whereas the women of 30 years ago had a somwhat different attitude... but 'today's Women'.... wow they just 'get down and get dirty'.... often without being asked or even asking..... and when a girl just 'helps herself' to 'my best friend'.... then I just lay back and enjoy it... and the sex afterwards seems to be explosive.

Some girls are really good at giving head, others are ok, but some seem to have a mouthful of teeth and when teeth scrape down the side of my cock....it really turns me off... I don't know why... it just does?

I also love a girl that swallows...especially when she kneels before me, looks up, with direct eye contact as she swallows.... now that is something really special!

X

xtcnsa

i love to give it and enjoy it more when the other party is enjoying it too!

but then again, receiving good head is awesome too!

b.t.w - spunkmunkey - "I don't like having it done that much....i have only gotten off from it once. Much prefer to give it that recieve."

I hope you find that special someone that is able to get you off sooner rather than later as your missing out gorgeous!

akubra

Bronze Member
Great thread ... I love to give and receive.
Quite often video the event, displayed on a monitor in the room.
which gets my partner really going.
She can lay back and get a good view of what I am up to.
From the male perspective, great to watch her working on me
and also seeing it from a different angle on the monitor.
All good fun :icon_boun

F

FREESPIRIT

At the age of 50, I am a latecomer when it comes to giving blow jobs. Sure I had sucked guys cocks but never to the point where they were close to cumming. Then this past summer, a male friend and I were talking about sex. He asked me if I swallow when giving blow jobs. I replied, "No way. It was something I just didn't think I could do." He then told me his fantasy was getting a blow job while driving and having the woman swallow.

I had forgotten his fantasy until one day this past summer, I went to meet him to show him my new Prius. Since he had never been in Prius, he asked to test drive it and I agreed. While we were out on this secluded road, in broad daylight he unzips his pants. There was the most gorgeous package I had ever seen. I couldn't resist. Thus, my love for giving blow jobs was born. Swallowing? No problem. In fact, I feel it is my "reward" for doing a good job! Plus I love the taste even though I haven't been able to describe it.

Now, I am hooked! But only with him. We try getting together once a week for a "joy" ride. Needless to say, the day I get together with him is my favorite day of the week. I'm sure he can say the same thing as well!

Y

YourAstrid

I like giving BJs, but at first it was something of an acquired taste--in so far as the ejaculate was concerned.

25female

if the cock is nice i enjoy it more yeah
dont even ask for anything in return :)

Tiggirl

Foundation Member
I love giving blowjobs...but it doesn't happen unless he's clean!
I have to admit, that while I do swallow, I don't particularly enjoy the taste of semen - it's a lot like warm, gooey, salty, slightly vinegary snot.
But you get used to it. =p

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
I love giving blowjobs...but it doesn't happen unless he's clean!
I have to admit, that while I do swallow, I don't particularly enjoy the taste of semen - it's a lot like warm, gooey, salty, slightly vinegary snot.
But you get used to it. =p

Mmmmm now that IS an interesting taste description.... but as I have NEVER tasted warm,gooey,salty,slightly vinegary SNOT.... I am non the wiser!

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
haha. love giving head, and yes i swallow, but only my hubby's product :p
Must say, never really enjoy the taste, but i LOVE the feeling of his cock contracting and the warmmmmmm cum hitting my mouth :p and the look on hubbys face as he watches.. mmmmm :)

Damn... now i cant stop thinking about it... hubby BETTER hurry up and get home from church..... HAHAHAHAHA

Y

YourAstrid

In general terms the amount of sperm is about the same from one ejaculation to the next, depending on frequency. The more frequent a man's ejaculation, the less sperm will be in the semen. The same goes for the fluids that make up semen. One way to increase both his strength of ejaculation and the quantity of fluid is to give him a prostate massage while giving him a blow job.

Generally my partners like the prostate massage, although some men don't like the anal play or are uncomfortable with it. It is also a good technique when giving a covered BJ to one of my clients.

S

stormline

hi yeah i have had some good head jobs but has been very rare that a lady can make me cum,i much rather give her the same treatment so she does cum some to the point of squirting,now thats the ultimate for me,as when you get a women worked up to do that point it makes for some very ot sex,different strokes for diferent folks....

O

oldrocker

I love to give a couple of fingers (or 3 in differant spots) while I am receiving, only trouble is this cases a *pause* that leaves me gasping.

B

biblio

Yes - it is a powerful feeling knowing how vulnerable the male is at this time.

P

peekerboo

As a man i must say i love getting them. I like it when my wife looks up at me while she is sucking. I also like to give as well and every time i repay the favor my wife orgasms to the point she nearly crushes my head. I love it because i know she enjoying it

O

oysterman

Looking at it from a male's point of view, I love going down on a woman and giving it to her wit a passion. Likewise, I wouldn't knock back a blow-job when offered. Like the majority, I like giving as well as receiving.

jlmiller

Gold Member
How do get your partner to ejaculate a lot sperm when having sex ?

Not sure how others do it but my partner tells me I shoot a ton and that is mainly because she works me up very slowly and we do a lot of start and stopping which seems to cause a build up. When it's time to blow the stack it just keeps cumming and cumming.

As for do I like BJ's as a male by all means, I also like giving my partner a good tongur thrashing until she cums, sometimes before me sometimes after a few minutes of fucking and most times after I've cummed. I always like it when she cums because she really is vocal and that in itself is a turn-on.

S

sw33t

When giving a blowjob do you perfer men who has pubes of hair, less pubes hair or with no pubes hair .

I perfer litte bit of pubes but more of a style type.

A

angus_young

My wife does give me a Blowjob and has become better over the years but, she's never swallowed or even let me cum on her. She always finishes me off with a handjob and finishes over my stomach.

B

breanna

yes, love giving a partner blowjobs, not sure whether others are the same but i prefer to be on my knees whilst doing the pleasing instead of on a bed lying down etc. I think being on the knees lends itself to a certain vulnerability and gives the man more feeling of power in this position

SirStefan says.....
Breanna, you are absolutely right... It is such a powerful feeling when a Woman drops to her knees and takes my manhood in her mouth and looks straight into my eyes as she works her head up and down the shaft... until I explode in her mouth and she drinks down every last drop..... then rushes off home for when her Hubby/partner arrives!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
yes, love giving a partner blowjobs, not sure whether others are the same but i prefer to be on my knees whilst doing the pleasing instead of on a bed lying down etc. I think being on the knees lends itself to a certain vulnerability and gives the man more feeling of power in this position

that is true Breanna , i like getting head this way altho im not into feelin like im dominant to the said lady

L

Largess_love

Absolutely love giving head, its the ultimate turn on, nothing like waking a guy from his sleep by sucking on his cock!! Love to run my tounge around the tip and just go at my own pace while he takes my attention!! (Love good oral in return too!!!)

Taste!! well i much say that there are very few men who have had pleasant tasting cum. I found that it was easier to swallow as i would get less taste than pulling off as he came!!

If a guy is a smoker then I wont go down if his skin has that dreadful stale smoke taste (even when they are freshly soaped up!!). The taste of cum from heavy smokers to me is really vile!! it is very bitter in taste. Mild smokers seem to vary more in taste.

Had a partner that always had pineapple in his diet (daily) and lots of fresh fruit of different varieties as well and his cum was really good ( well for cum that is). There was no problem enjoying a mouthful!! Taste and texture definately the best I have ever had ( and had plenty lol).

As a number of others have mentioned here guys pushing their heads down...thats easy if you stop and get up and walk away they wont do it again, otherwise bite firmly lol
regardless of the situation, the time your having sexual contact its nice to be treated as lovers.

B

Blossom

I absolutely adore giving head, i love sucking more than one cock at a time too and without a doubt demand my creamyt prize at the finale

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
ladies if you were to meet a guy,for the first time,and got on reasonable well, in a social situation,would you perform oral on him or wait until you've got to know him

Haste69

Gold Member
I love giving cl and when gf starts to tremble and move her hands to massage above her pussy I gently hold them back to increase her tension. Sucking her swollen clit really brings her on. I am writing this present tense but it should be past!!. I agree about -30's girls they seem to think that giving head is just the best way to enjoy sex without the consequences!

L

LouiseT

Im quite inexperienced at giving bjs, my only previous sexual relationship was with a girl, and i fantasised a lot about bjs. But i love it a lot. Ive only done it with one boy and i do swallow... I try not to keep it in my mouth long enough to taste it too much, not that its a bad taste. Its definately gooey and a bit salty. Doesnt taste of a whole lot really. I heard if boys drink pineapple juice it makes it less bitter. How much boys ejaculate i think just depends on how recently the previousley ejaculated? Im not sure really.

L

LouiseT

Im quite inexperienced at giving bjs as my only previous sexual relationship was with a girl. Since then i fantasised a lot about giving a bj and have with one guy. I love it a lot :) I do swallow but have tried not to keep it in my mouth too long to taste it too mush, not that it tastes bad... gooey and a bit salty. I heard if a boy drinks pineapple it makes it less bitter. I think how much a boy ejaculates just depends on when they last did. Im not sure thou.

X

XavtoPerth

As a man, I really appreciate receiving and... giving to my partner.
I read about sperm taste. Never tried to taste it, even if I could for years.
By the way, every woman has her own taste, smell, consistency. Some were a delight, some...

Considering my experience, I would say there are several kind of women :
1. No bj at all.
2. Bj to please the partner.
2. Like bj.
4. Freak about bj. (lost skin with this one...).

The fact of coming in the mouth depends really on the woman, she is the one who decide. Sometimes, it happens, sometimes not. When they didn't want, I was usually warned before.

E

Elmer1

I'm a guy...so can only talk about the receiving end... but I love it...with the right girl.

I have also noticed that it is the youner generation that are more comfortable with giving a guy head.... whereas the women of 30 years ago had a somwhat different attitude... but 'today's Women'.... wow they just 'get down and get dirty'.... often without being asked or even asking..... and when a girl just 'helps herself' to 'my best friend'.... then I just lay back and enjoy it... and the sex afterwards seems to be explosive.

Some girls are really good at giving head, others are ok, but some seem to have a mouthful of teeth and when teeth scrape down the side of my cock....it really turns me off... I don't know why... it just does?

I also love a girl that swallows...especially when she kneels before me, looks up, with direct eye contact as she swallows.... now that is something really special!

As a guy I agree with SirStefan, the mouth full of teeth is an issue. I do not enjoy a BJ and have never cum in having it done to me.

However I luv DATY and have always had the girl orgasm in the process.