Do women love giving men blowjobs

M

Miss Macey

As long as they are not trying to make me gag too much during the process I enjoy very much

S

Spunkymunky

Yeah the gag thing is kinda gross.....dude pushing my head down is not a turn on!

swingingstories

Gold Member
Hey Celeste,

I was glad to hear your response to this, because I too much prefer giving head than receiving. Fortunately, hubby prefers it that way too. LOL

But I would hear other women go on about how much they loved it and would be offended if they gave and didn't get offered in return, and I began to feel like there was something wrong with me.

Don't get me wrong, it's very pleasurable, just not my favorite thing.

Love
swingingstories

swingingstories

Gold Member
Oh, in case I didn't make it clear, giving head, absolutely top of my list of things I love.

Love
swingingstories

S

Spunkymunky

I don't like having it done that much....i have only gotten off from it once. Much prefer to give it that recieve.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
I love giving AND recieving... actually... i just love all aspects of sex! haha

S

sw33t

When giving a blowjob do ever lick the mens sperm after there ejaculation.

P

Paul881

This seems to be an all female thread so far, so I will throw in my 2 cents worth from a male perspective. As with all men, I enjoy receiving head. However, I absolutely love giving it too, to me its the best thing about sex! Luckily apart from one I can remember, all the women I have been with have loved to receive, and have been able to orgasm from receiving it, some many times over hehehe! Everyone is different of course, there is no right or wrong about it, but I love giving and will always do so every chance I get.

Paul

swingingstories

Gold Member
When giving a blowjob do ever lick the mens sperm after there ejaculation.

I always swallow my husband's ejaculation, in fact it's the best part for me. Sometimes if he has a wank, he'll tell me when he's about to cum and I'll swallow that too. I love it.

However, I do not swallow when in a play situation with other's, it's something I save just for my husband.

Love
swingingstories

M

Miss Macey

Yeah the gag thing is kinda gross.....dude pushing my head down is not a turn on!

This has always confused me... When they push your head down with even a little force it makes it really hard to push our head back up against it... To my thinking this makes the whole idea of giving head stop working. If you can't move your head back you can't continue the process...

Okay don't think this dribble makes sense anymore LOL

K

kevin

I love it when a girl just dives on your cock and you don't even have to ask. As long as you suck hard and go slow with a wet mouth you can't go wrong! :D Oh, and when she looks me in the eye I get soooo turned on.

K

kevin

Can I just say to all you females that like giving gobby. Two enthusiastic thumbs up from Kevin!

S

sw33t

When having sex do you ever get sperm ejaculation all over the face.

swingingstories

Gold Member
Hi sw33t,

I was wondering, many of us are sharing lots of helpful and personal information with you, perhaps you could tell us a little of your situation. The more we know about you, the better we can tailor our answers to help you.

I am a little confused, because your profile says that you are single, yet on this thread you state that you have a husband?

Love
swingingstories

BarbieAmore

Member Forever
Foundation Member
I absolutly LOVE sucking cock and if Im allowed to suck away I have been known to cum from that alone mmm got my bits twitching just thinking about it

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I love recieving... any takers ?

I have found very few women who really enjoy it and do it regularly and consistantly
Though many have said they do and will few have come up with the goods

As for where to cum... anywhere is fine with me....you just aim it where you want it...I'm happy to see it land wherever you want it

S & S

Bronze Member
Giving and receiving at the same time is a good thing. Although a good gobby is a beautiful thing. :icon_blow

J

jjaymo

this was an awesome read, i didn't realise so many woman like to give bj, always just thought they did it because guys like it..
however, a beautifull shaven/waxed lady is like eating icecream

all you girls are great, keep going

dean7

Bronze Member
Hey Celeste,

I was glad to hear your response to this, because I too much prefer giving head than receiving. Fortunately, hubby prefers it that way too. LOL

But I would hear other women go on about how much they loved it and would be offended if they gave and didn't get offered in return, and I began to feel like there was something wrong with me.

Don't get me wrong, it's very pleasurable, just not my favorite thing.

Love
swingingstories

Like you too, I'd been thinking over the years that we were the 'odd' couple as my wife really enjoy's giving me head but is not so keen on me returning the favour. Funny, I remember in our earlier days that she'd stare clear from swallowing my cum, no way hosay, but now its 'anywhere' - mouth, face, hair, pearl necklace etc.
Well we don't do the facials as much because a few times wifey's got it in the eyes and going to work with one red eye looks real dodgy, specially when you work retail/fashion.

Cheers

M

MuchEnlightenment

The one thing that has me confused is the difficulty that I have getting my wife to do it with me, when we are with other people it seems that she is a totally different person which is exciting for me but annoying at the same time. I have also found that there are very few women that I have been with when swinging that don't do it and also like to eat pussy. Is it that we are removed from reality when with other people and relationships are slipping back into it?

I would be interested to hear others experiences with this, surely I am not Robinson Crusoe here???

A

antonio52

As a man who loves sex I also love a blow job if given freely and with pleassure. My lady then deserves to also receive as much pleassure as she has given me in whichever way she likes it.

love2

Foundation Member
Absolutely love it...like majority of people replying I (F) prefer giving more than recieving...but in saying that occassionally I really love recieving more depending on my mood...and because hubby works away I really love making up for lost time