• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Do Women Like Seeing a Stranger Wank?

Pussyeater

Bronze Member
I like to watch women wank & get themselves off, i find this to be a great turn on & gives you a better idea on how to get them off the way they like

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
I like seeing a woman wank, its very erotic but then I like sseing a guy wank too, both genders pleasuring themselves is HOT!! :love10:

Buzz

Foundation Member
interesting spin SS.
I enjoy watchign either women or guys pleasuring themselves. as curvy says. its very erotic

C

Curious1

I like seeing a woman wank, its very erotic but then I like sseing a guy wank too, both genders pleasuring themselves is HOT!! :love10:

I agree! :)

Its not something ive tried or been asked to do, but it could certainly be a huge turn on!

M

misterwand

I agree, it is quite a beautiful moment to watch a woman self pleasure in comfort. As they say self-pleasure is sex with someone you love. :)

R

randyandy629

I had a girlfriend that loved it when I wanked for her. She would finger herself and cum many times. Then I would cum on her tits, great times those.