• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Do Women Like Seeing a Stranger Wank?

B

Bozram

Hi, newbie here from the UK.
I'e also posted a new thread on the general discussion forum, but I'll ask a similar - but shorter question here.
Do women enjoy watching men wank? I've often thought of me getting turned on by a total stranger watching me cum was wierd but refreshingly I thnk I've found a web site / forum with similar like-minded people?
answers / thoughts awaited with interest :love10:

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Hi Bozram, I'm sure some Women do... As I have known several Women, over the years who have asked me to wank for them. I even knew one lady who asked me to wank over her girlfriends naked bound and blindfold body, whilst she captured it on video!!!

bi.man69

Gold Member
SirStefan........where do u meet these broadminded kinky gals??? Im buggered if I can find any that are presentable.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Well it wasn't always that easy for me either.... but then my luck changed when, in 1999 when I was 'between relationships' a neigbour did me a good dead and introduced me to a drop dead georgeous 'working girl'.... 5ft 7 inches, willowy blonde with 10dd breasts and a shaven pussy....I was in HEAVEN!

She moved in..... and then she encouraged me to host parties at my home for all of her Girlfriends....some of whom were industry related... and most of whom were uninhibited....

They became regular visitors and they swam naked in my pool... or bubbled naked in my spa as I poured them champagne... or they made love in my sauna as I had convinced them that to do so was good for their health, skin and beauty!

As a result of that I developed friendships with lots of gorgeous Girls, who in turn introduced me to their girlfriends (many of whom were NOT working Girls)...and the 'network' just keeps on growing....

So, the moral to this story is go make friends with a Madam... host a party...invite her and her friends and start building your own network.... anf hey, you may be able to start that network thru this forum...nothing to loose just give it a go!

Last edited:

Cluboz2

Foundation Member
Good advice Sir Stefan, mmm we remember a Sauna with a seat that had a round hole in it ;)

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Good advice Sir Stefan, mmm we remember a Sauna with a seat that had a round hole in it ;)

Oh yes....fond memories... I 'created' that hole for a specific reason... I had a 'friend'... 31 years my junior... who I met at a party that I hosted in December 1999.... She was a petite blue eyed blonde, fully shaven with gold nipple rings....

She was in a 'TPE' live in relationship with a prominent Perth Businessman....

Never-the-less... in early 2000 she became my 'secret lover' and as soon as 'he' went off to work... usually around 6am.... 'she' would jog over to my house and we would drink tea in the sauna as our naked bodies began to sweat...

She suggested that if I was to make a hole in the seat of the bottom tier of the sauna.... of a size suitable to pass my cock thru....she would be able to lie beneath it and suck my cock!....

So I did!

Now what happened was that as she sucked my cock it grew to such an extent that I could not get it out until it subsided.... so she would suck, stroke and play with my cock until she made me cum.... then she would either swallow the result or else rub it all over her sweating body... she claimed the vitamin E was good for her skin?

A few weeks later i had an idea so I cut 2 x round holes into the upper set of the sauna... into which I placed 2 x dildoes... and fixed 2 x rings to the top of the back wall of the sauna....

Then when she came over I would blindfold her, attach her wrists to the rings above her head...sit her down over the two dildoes...one in 'here' and the other in 'there'.... so that she was my 'captive' then I would go to work with my tongue on her clit... and then bring her to orgasm with a heavy duty massager as she writhed on those two dildoes!

bi.man69

Gold Member
well i guess money is a very good leg opener, maybe should invite a girl around shove her in the bathtub get out the château cardboard, pour her a pint and play it from there.
Opps I almost forgot, better dry her off with $50.00 notes,then ask her to bring her mates around.

Spocky57

Pleasure is my aim
Diamond Member
no that sounds like some great sauna. every sauna should have one

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
It did become a bit of a problem for when I sold that house about 3 years back.... on 'house- open' day a man came, with his wife and two teenage daughters to have a look over the place... when they looked inside the sauna one of the girls enquired what the holes in the seats were for..... I would have loved to 'demonstrate' it to both the girls and their Mother.... but alas with 'dad' standing by I just said they were 'drink holders'... Their Mother gave me a strange look and smiled !!!

W

warm.delights

heh heh good thread! excellent question and some good fun answers....

also, happy to answer it for you, being female!

you bet. watching a man masturbate is HOT. nothing more exciting actually - the pure pleasure of a man cuming is SO delicous. to see a man/ men enjoying himself / themselves and watching the / their stages of pleasure and the cum itself..... tasty :)

B

Bozram

Thanks for that. Like what you're saying x Always happy to oblige..... :)

W

warm.delights

thank you Bozram! would love to see you oblige!
yumm.. thinks about you doing it and enjoying it so much... :D

please show pics / movies here would be great ....:icon_blow

M

Mary Anne PA

Hi Bozram, I'm sure some Women do... As I have known several Women, over the years who have asked me to wank for them. I even knew one lady who asked me to wank over her girlfriends naked bound and blindfold body, whilst she captured it on video!!!

that is my ultimate MMMMMmmmMMMMMMM moment!

P

pwayne1963

Damn, my wife hates seeing me wank and can't get out fast enough. Pity cos I'd love to do it in front of someone. Have often thought about posting a personal ad somewhere about it. Does anyone know any websites for this kind of stuff?

J

jmoore65

My partner adores watching me masturbate and will often ask me to do it while she is masturbating. We put on a show for each other...

Mmmmm...

JM

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
keep it going Guys...some good Female responses in here too... thanks Ladies.

J

Jordy

It all comes down to personal pref, I have had girl friends confide that it grossed them out when their partner did/does this in front of them. However I think it is a turn on, at least you get to check out the technique the guy is using and get to improve your own tech. Knowledge is POWER!

M

Minxxy

I personally dont get off on watching a man jerk off.... why do it yourself when I would rather do it with my mouth???

Last edited by a moderator:

HotSexyBBW

Gold Member
Mmmm didn't get to play with the sub girl on saturday, so we amused ourselves instead (4 hour session mmmm). I definitely love the look of a man wanking his cock, love the manliness of his hands stroking it and sliding it into the direction of my mouth... He has a nice sized cock (and was this kitten happy with that revelation - always nice when 'sizing' up a new partner to be pleasantly surprised) which didn't go to waste. We were fucking doggy (he earlier revealed that he wanted to cum in my mouth then kiss me after) and when he blew, I turned around and took his cum in my mouth... And he then proceeded to kiss me... It was very erotic and sensual mmmmmmm The taste was awesome too, not at all how I've experienced previously (I've tasted cum b4 and there was an almost astringent taste that made me gag) but his tasted creamy and I am happy to say will definitely be going back for more :p mmmmm

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Pheewwww HotSexyBBW......... You've just 'Blown me away' with that one Babe!

HotSexyBBW

Gold Member
Mmmm glad u liked it - almost as much as me :p Lots of love and lust sparks flying about atm and I'm loving it xx :p Can't wait to get down to ClubXS with him to explore even more xx

B

bazz68

WOW What a session Hot Sexy BBW. Good work, thats the stuff that dreams are made of.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Hey.... how about we put a 'spin' on this and reverse the question....???

So.... instead of asking "Do Women like seeing a stranger wank".....

We could ask...

" Does a stranger like seeing a Woman wank"?.....

Over to our 'Friendly Forum Followers' to answer that one.