• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Denial at it's best in AU

A

Annoyance

Yup with east holding the biggest spread of the virus count, ppl still choose to go out and mingle.

Don't they know sweat gets carried by the ocean and yes i'll go there urine too to other ppl present in that same sea water? Accidentally swallow that sea water full of human fluids but hey if you all are 1.5metres away from each other it's all good right? LoL. Bye bye NSW you'll be the first state in Australia to go into lock down, bet your count alone will be 2k by the end of next week.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Yup with east holding the biggest spread of the virus count, ppl still choose to go out and mingle.

Don't they know sweat gets carried by the ocean and yes i'll go there urine too to other ppl present in that same sea water? Accidentally swallow that sea water full of human fluids but hey if you all are 1.5metres away from each other it's all good right? LoL. Bye bye NSW you'll be the first state in Australia to go into lock down, bet your count alone will be 2k by the end of next week.

Idiots.

A

Annoyance

Think they'll eventually have to bring the army out on NSW as ppl aren't taking this seriously. And amazingly infected still go out to share their illness with others around them. Reminds me of the olden days HIV revenge cases, when ppl got it then rooted as many ppl as they can to share their misery.

Phoebe

Legend Member
"Everyone's on holiday here."

Maybe they need to fly drones over those areas capture facial images and if those people present at hospitals with symptoms then show them that footage and show them the door... say we will only help those that help themselves.

A

Annoyance

Maybe they need to fly drones over those areas capture facial images and if those people present at hospitals with symptoms then show them that footage and show them the door... say we will only help those that help themselves.
And that's the thing ppl are puzzled over there on how they got the virus at the same time. Gotta luv stupid.

Phoebe

Legend Member
And that's the thing ppl are puzzled over there on how they got the virus at the same time. Gotta luv stupid.

People thought the boom and the bubble in Australia would never burst... but if the economy gets worse this will start effecting house prices of those special ones that in Mc Mansions in Sydney..

A

Annoyance

People thought the boom and the bubble in Australia would never burst... but if the economy gets worse this will start effecting house prices of those special ones that in Mc Mansions in Sydney..
I am so glad I don't live in NSW. I'll be too worried to go outdoors with 1.4K infected ppl out there, probably 1-20 chances of meeting a person who is a carrier.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Annoyance

To those that think im talking it up here is the proof.

145 cases of COVID-19 were acquired from an undeterminable source. G isn't hard to figure out where they came from, yet they can't imagine where. LoL.

Phoebe

Legend Member
I am so glad I don't live in NSW. I'll be too worried to go outdoors with 1.4K infected ppl out there, probably 1-20 chances of meeting a person who is a carrier.

They are the reason why Sco Mo took the action he did.

Phoebe

Legend Member
All Gun and Ammo Shops in WA are all closed as of 12 Midday today! Farmers and Primary producers are exempt.

Phoebe

Legend Member
It's not all bad one parlor back in Europe, is doing the place up, they have got air conditioning guys in, tilers plumbers etc etc. to fix all the things they couldn't do as the business was open for close to 20 hours every day. They are replacing worn out beds, showers etc etc. and going over all the things they missed. So when they open they will open nearly brand new again.

A

Annoyance

Guess ppl over east are different breed of denialist especially Sydney.

Give 1/4 of the nation off work for some 2 weeks paid leave to 1 month. The only thing to do is enjoy it. For Hostels it'll be parties, booze and as much sex as they can get from drunk ppl every night. Btw looks like they invited the public to join them too. Think Hostels will be the next temporary brothels in town, only difference is you have to chat up your prefer girls then find a bunk bed or empty closet to do the deed. LoL.

Thing is instead of advertising it'll be invite only. Need sex..... NPs just hit up your local hostel, do note tho you will either get sex or wake up with a major hangover. LoL.

This will be something @Spike must get angry at where is he?

A

Annoyance

I reckon East should have to totally different state ruling to West since we are more sensible. Our count is lower and because of sensible ppl our beaches are open too.

A

Annoyance

Yes from a bimbo news source
Yet that news you call bimbo is covering the same things as your legitimate does just written in a different way. Btw if channel 7, 9 & 10 made this news more public our locals will be flocking to every open hostel they can find a party at, bring booze and frangers ( or not) to get some action.

But they don't cause they don't want the masses to be more stupid then they already are in social distancing.

Those girls in those hostels are in a all you can have fun buffet, if they aren't knocked up now they will be 6mths down the track. Some will probably accept money to keep food on the table and roof over their heads.

And living in a hostel for 6mth isn't something to sneeze at in expenses(especially in Australia), and the way food now is being provided to the public. They gotta find money somehow. And another mystery solved in increased private services advertised online.