• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Cut or uncut?? - Your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Opinion as to aesthetics, sensation, hygiene, health, ethics, religious observance, price of fish...?

Lyla Rose

Silver Member
Opinion as to aesthetics, sensation, hygiene, health, ethics, religious observance, price of fish...?

I've never noticed much difference with sensation and I don't mind aesthetically. I'm happy to have fun either!

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I would not know what the difference would be but i am told that because the foreskin covers the knob, the knob is much more sensitive because it is not exposed to constant contact in the pants. But i would suppose that if a guy had a foreskin, he would be used to the sensation and would be able to control his orgasm the same as a citcumcised guy could

Ziggy Pop

Cunning linguist & master debater.
Gold Member
Personally, I prefer uncircumcised men.

This isn't due to aesthetics or any other other factor other than the fact that I think genital mutilation (which is essentially what circumcision is) is not the decision of a parent or any other care giver.

I feel like circumcision violates a persons right to autonomy, and for that reason I am against it. I know I wouldn't want anybody removing thousands of nerve endings from my clitorus without my consent.

I am a massive over-thinker, though, so that could weigh in on my opinion ;)

Lyla Rose

Silver Member
I would not know what the difference would be but i am told that because the foreskin covers the knob, the knob is much more sensitive because it is not exposed to constant contact in the pants. But i would suppose that if a guy had a foreskin, he would be used to the sensation and would be able to control his orgasm the same as a citcumcised guy could

In my experience circumcised men (especially those who had it done post-puberty) as far more sensitive. It doesn't seem to make any logical sense, though.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member

This isn't due to aesthetics or any other other factor other than the fact that I think genital mutilation (which is essentially what circumcision is) is not the decision of a parent or any other care giver.

I feel like circumcision violates a persons right to autonomy, and for that reason I am against it. I know I wouldn't want anybody removing thousands of nerve endings from my clitorus without my consent.

I agree that tis genital mutilation. Hygiene is learned and not cut.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Makes perfect sense.
the foreskin keeps the penis sensative and moist like protecting it from being rubbed raw and drying
a circumcised penis is like a dry peice of leather
its like comparing a newborns hands supple sensative and pliant with an old farmers dry work hardened and covered with calluses from no real feeling from constant abuse

Lyla Rose

Silver Member

I don't think you're over-thinking it, I think that's the perfect amount of thinking! Haha.
It makes me uncomfortable when it's done on children, but I've been with a few guys who have chosen it for themselves as teenagers and that doesn't bother me so much.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Makes perfect sense.
the foreskin keeps the penis sensative and moist like protecting it from being rubbed raw and drying
its like comparing a newborns hands supple sensative and pliant with an old farmers dry work hardened and covered with calluses from no real feeling from constant abuse
LOL BS, I thought you would not have known that a circumcised penis is like a dry peice of leather, bearing in mind you are uncircumcised.

Ziggy Pop

Gold Member
I don't think you're over-thinking it, I think that's the perfect amount of thinking! Haha.
It makes me uncomfortable when it's done on children, but I've been with a few guys who have chosen it for themselves as teenagers and that doesn't bother me so much.

Exactly! My issue with it isn't the cutting itself, it's the removal of the body owners choice.

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
BS said - a circumcised penis is like a dry peice of leather

Well I suppose the counter-argument to that must then be that the head of the penis (glans) of uncut men is always moist - which is a perfect breeding ground for germs and other nasties (???)

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
Exactly! My issue with it isn't the cutting itself, it's the removal of the body owners choice.
Truth is that infants are not in a position to make the choice whether to be cut or remain uncut. So the decision has to be made by the infants parents.
In most cases (unless one is a bad parent), you would want the best for your own kids.

Parents make decisions all the time that affect their kids for the rest of their lives - so I am not sure what the big deal is whether a parent has chosen to have their son cut or not.

If a parent thinks it is in the kids best interest - for whatever reason - medical, religious, whatever - so be it.

Buk

Diamond Member
Makes perfect sense.
Shit I better have another look and touch of my circumcised 'leather belt' penis, it may need moisturiser!

Castro

Silver Member
Always interesting opinions on this topic. I don't quite get the females who prefer one over the other. Maybe it's just an issue of aesthetics, anyway different cultures around the world perform circumcision for a variety of reasons.Mostly it's nothing to do with sexual performance. In some societies it was a preferred method of preventing opportunistic infections picked up from unprotected water sources or other human contact etc.In other societies circumcision was an initiation into manhood, there are so many theories to mention.I am not circumcised but one can never tell by simply looking, my foreskin fully retracted from the age of 14 and since then I just look like I'm cut. Very rarely does my foreskin ever cover my penis, it always retracts back and permanently stays that way. I do enjoy the sensation of foreplay for much longer though, I can control and prolong my ejaculation without much effort. Hygiene has never been an issue, parents took care of that from an early age.

Ziggy Pop

Gold Member
Truth is that infants are not in a position to make the choice whether to be cut or remain uncut. So the decision has to be made by the infants parents.
In most cases (unless one is a bad parent), you would want the best for your own kids.

Parents make decisions all the time that affect their kids for the rest of their lives - so I am not sure what the big deal is whether a parent has chosen to have their son cut or not.

If a parent thinks it is in the kids best interest - for whatever reason - medical, religious, whatever - so be it.

I understand the point you're making, but I feel there is a difference between making decisions on the child's behalf until they are old enough to do so, and forcibly removing a part of their body.

Did you know that before circumsision became a religious ritual, it was recommended and pushed as a way to stop young boys from masturbating (because,you know, masturbating is a "mental illness".)? The foreskin has over 10,000 nerve endings it. Removing it removes a whole lot of sensation, too.

Have you even seen a circumsion preformed? If not, jump onto YouTube and have a look. It is absolutely barbaric, and enough to turn anyone off them.

Ziggy Pop

Gold Member
BS said - a circumcised penis is like a dry peice of leather

Well I suppose the counter-argument to that must then be that the head of the penis (glans) of uncut men is always moist - which is a perfect breeding ground for germs and other nasties (???)

So the logical thing to do would be to cut off the foreskin?
There's a good chance I could break my arm at some stage in my life, does that mean I should amputate it off just in case?

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
So the logical thing to do would be to cut off the foreskin?
There's a good chance I could break my arm at some stage in my life, does that mean I should amputate it off just in case?
I think that what Z is trying to say is that there will be times that parents believe that what they are doing is correct for their child at that time. Parents would not do it if they thought is was the wrong thing. Everyone has their opinion but it is up to the peeps that have to make the decision at that time.

Reactions: Buk

Ziggy Pop

Gold Member
I think that what Z is trying to say is that there will be times that parents believe that what they are doing is correct for their child at that time. Parents would not do it if they thought is was the wrong thing. Everyone has their opinion but it is up to the peeps that have to make the decision at that time.

I can appreicate that those who choose to circumsise do so from a place of love and not malicious intent, but I still really don't think that it's okay to cut off a part of another's body without very good cause. So far, none of the reasons behind routine infant circumsion (read; non-medical circ) would not be enough of a reason for me to violate my child's right to autonomy. To me, it's simple: Not my body, not my choice.

Last edited:
R

ross89

I get what you're saying Z but i don't think any bloke who's been snipped has any problems with it or any issues towards their parents? I know i don't!

Status
Not open for further replies.