• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Convincing my wife to get into swinging

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davidb

my problems is not convincing my wife to get into swinging-she won't -but to swing solo-no one wants a solo man

J

jaxonjorja

You might be surprised davidb!
Difficult having a MMF without that additional "solo man"!
Swinging covers all sorts of various tastes and combinations - don't limit yourself by your thinking.

W

WRXXXR

You older blokes understand this a lot better (im mid 20's with longish term partners) but surely if your wife hasn't mentioned swinging (or anything else) after a couple years marriage, it's not going to happen naturally?

cammando755

Silver Member
You older blokes understand this a lot better (im mid 20's with longish term partners) but surely if your wife hasn't mentioned swinging (or anything else) after a couple years marriage, it's not going to happen naturally?

I tend to disagree with this to a certain extent. Just because they haven't tried something during the first part of their relationship, doesn't mean they won't be open to things later. It would be a very boring relationship if things didn't change/evolve over time.

F

Farm Boy

"May you live in interesting times" ancient Chinese curse,

Boring is safe 755 ,think of this boring sex 5 times a week 3 good boring meals a day house boring spotless clean 2 boring kids never any bother wife go to boring job and has helped pay of the best house in boring street, may not be to bad?

cammando755

Silver Member
"May you live in interesting times" ancient Chinese curse,

Boring is safe 755 ,think of this boring sex 5 times a week 3 good boring meals a day house boring spotless clean 2 boring kids never any bother wife go to boring job and has helped pay of the best house in boring street, may not be to bad?

You sound very boring farm boy ....... Lol. Though I believe if your life was so boring, as you say, you would not still be doing it, you would have changed.

So I guess you guys are still doing it in the only one sex position 'missionary', and not varying things, to add some variety to the relationship?

cammando755

Silver Member
see this is where the problem is....it seems a bit selfish....ok spice up ya marriage but do u think it will work???? I have been thru this and it didn't work for me...I was cohersed into it not knowing what I was getting into...it can become very destructive and end in divorce

not to mention disease if ya not careful he now has HIV I am clean so think about what ya doing

red with u all the way on this one it doesn't work cos one party will get jealous of the other it's very destructive...best thing I did was ditching him :)

more to the point D is DISEASES...some people don't give a fk...they don't care what they are spreading around....god some dudes really piss me off sometimes...sorry venting again still trying to get the twat outta my head hes a jerk

sorry this sounds like a control thing....if ya really have to do that stuff should you really be together cos one of yas is gonna get hurt MAN IT DOESN'T WORK it will backfire one day/night wotever it's showing no respect for ya partner!!!! sorry venting again SO GLAD I AM SINGLE AND CLEAN!!!!!!!!

lets see swinging n bipolar dont mix I wish I had seen the writing on the wall long ago now it's left me with bad feelings about people (I don't have bi polar and I don't do drugs n stuff) in fact still have nightmares thats all I got to say

Edit by lone road - merged multiple posts into one post - please take care with your language when venting.

How does one post replies when they are a guest. I can't view her profile, and I has read her posts on other topics, which are a but out there too, ranting and raving. I thought you had to sign up to post replies, or has she been barred from this forum???

F

Farm Boy

You sound very boring farm boy ....... Lol. Though I believe if your life was so boring, as you say, you would not still be doing it, you would have changed.

So I guess you guys are still doing it in the only one sex position 'missionary', and not varying things, to add some variety to the relationship?

No just medium boring 755 & saying look at what you have got before throwing it away.

Happy2

Legend Member
How does one post replies when they are a guest. I can't view her profile, and I has read her posts on other topics, which are a but out there too, ranting and raving. I thought you had to sign up to post replies, or has she been barred from this forum???

Tiff is only a guest while serving her sentence I believe
All past posts stay as they were just tiff is called guest whilst in coventry

My_10incher

Silver Member
Simple - Just ask her if she wants to take another cock in your vagina besides yours for a change!! haha

She may love it!

P

Perth boy

Well swinging I would not be part of or let my wife do it.

However about 2 months ago we got too pissed and partner swapped with our best friends. No sex just a bit of touching. Thought it was a one off thing so didn’t bother too much. It was a lot of fun. A week later it happened again still no sex. We all talked about it and said we would not have sex with the other partner just a bit of touching, datty, you are silly and kissing. Now I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be comfortable with the wife doing this. I was surprised that I liked it. It turned me on watching her suck him. Now a few months on we have had sex with the other partner.
The key has been that we all site down and talk about it before it happens. We talk openly about everyone’s feelings, set the ground rules. The only rule we have now is that it only happens when the 4 of us are all together. We all have trust with each other and love our partners. None of us have feelings for the other and it’s great fun.
My relationship with my wife has never been better. Our sex life was not that good about once a month. It’s now about 3 or 4 times a week with my wife and once a week with the other girl. Life is great.
We also now relies how much we love our partners because sex with the other partner is not as good. Sex with love is so much better than sex with someone you don’t love.
I am also finding that I don’t see W/L or R&T anymore so saving money.
Trust, communication and a strong relationship is the key.

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Well swinging I would not be part of or let my wife do it.

However about 2 months ago we got too pissed and partner swapped with our best friends. No sex just a bit of touching. Thought it was a one off thing so didn’t bother too much. It was a lot of fun. A week later it happened again still no sex. We all talked about it and said we would not have sex with the other partner just a bit of touching, datty, you are silly and kissing. Now I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be comfortable with the wife doing this. I was surprised that I liked it. It turned me on watching her suck him. Now a few months on we have had sex with the other partner.
The key has been that we all site down and talk about it before it happens. We talk openly about everyone’s feelings, set the ground rules. The only rule we have now is that it only happens when the 4 of us are all together. We all have trust with each other and love our partners. None of us have feelings for the other and it’s great fun.
My relationship with my wife has never been better. Our sex life was not that good about once a month. It’s now about 3 or 4 times a week with my wife and once a week with the other girl. Life is great.
We also now relies how much we love our partners because sex with the other partner is not as good. Sex with love is so much better than sex with someone you don’t love.
I am also finding that I don’t see W/L or R&T anymore so saving money.
Trust, communication and a strong relationship is the key.

So, your wife finding out about the text message on your phone from the W/L worked out positively in this instance? It helped maybe air things, which may have not come out otherwise?

Anyhow good to hear, its made your marriage stronger.

P

Perth boy

So, your wife finding out about the text message on your phone from the W/L worked out positively in this instance? It helped maybe air things, which may have not come out otherwise?

Anyhow good to hear, its made your marriage stronger.

Thanks ye the text did help i think we now joke about it

cammando755

Silver Member
I wonder, if swinging destroyed your relationship, what was the main reason???

Hi there
We never ventured into swinging, I didn't bring it up in the end. Things eventually ended between us for a variety of reasons. Since my marriage has ended, I've dated a few different women, and not that I have asked, but I general conversation, have found that not
Many would consider swinging.

Pleasure Chick1

Pleasure Lounge ADMIN
Silver Member
I agree, i have brought this up with a few vanilla friends and they are all amazed that this is something that we and others do. Its definitely not for everyone... but i am so glad that it is out there and isnt too taboo that its illegal hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.