• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Contemplation 2

Punk Zebra

Gold Member
Hahahahaahah, I just seen this now I curious as to if this is what I'm thinking it is about. ;)

Bell, post: 240508, member: 36172"]Hahahahaahah, I just seen this now I curious as to if this is what I'm thinking it is about. ;)[/quote]
Pray, let us know your thoughts

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
No I actually bought her a burger from Jus Burger. Lol...what were u thinking ....
An incredibly yummy burger... I felt like a fatty afterwards!!! It was a naughty treat I rather relished in eating!

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Wednesday is here. If all goes well I shall meet with a favorite this evening :D

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Wednesday is here. If all goes well I shall meet with a favorite this evening :D

And that I did........an old favorite I ended up seeing. And it was great. I am exhausted.....

I may write later tonight if I stay up again or write a full account tomorrow.

Right now my midochlorian count is low.......

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
And that I did........an old favorite I ended up seeing. And it was great. I am exhausted.....

I may write later tonight if I stay up again or write a full account tomorrow.

Right now my midochlorian count is low.......

Please,please oh master Yoda,a bedtime story.........use the force and stay to teach us a late lesson;)

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
Hej Yoda,
A challenge from the Dark Side.
Get a one hour booking with Belle Aire aka Ellissienne aka Sienna and report back.

Good Luck

Quondam

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Hej Yoda,
A challenge from the Dark Side.
Get a one hour booking with Belle Aire aka Ellissienne aka Sienna and report back.

Good Luck

Quondam

Hmmmm..... I may just do that. A great Titan once went there and came back with a don't go there opinion so I never contemplated Sienna.

I still remember she is your go to girl. Have you seen her lately?