• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Contemplation 2

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
It has been a while since I wrote contemplation where I found 2 girls that made a difference. Between then and now I have visited a fair share of ladies. Most were lovely. Yet there was no one that inspired me to tell a story.

I got back in contact with the 2 contemplation girls. As soon as I get some of my assignments done I wanna catch up with one or one or both of them. Can’t wait. Lets see how they are since they started. So many great reviews have been written. So curious………..

Till then is there anyone out there that has a report on someone that’s even better? Would love to hear about it ;)

Punk Zebra

Gold Member
Hey
Who has been your greatest contemplation lately or ever Mr Kerr :)
Well I may as win the showin thell jump in here. The best 2 for me were without a doubt my darling Mimi, who is now retired, from club 316. In 4 years active service had a great time everytime, so much so that on a number occasions after a shower & she making the bed my touch was all she needed to have another round albeight it a quickie. I still miss her.
the 2nd best was a slightly overweight Chinese student who not onlygave a great massage but, inher words loved sex. We certainly enjoyed each other. For those that enjoy rimming she was an expert.on a number of occasions she joined me in the shower were I was not allowed out until she finished giving me a HJ. Sadly back in China most likely in the corporate world.

gazzman

Gold Member
As soon as I get some of my assignments done I wanna catch up with one or one or both of them. Can’t wait. Lets see how they are since they started.
Have u caught up with them yet Yoda? Your reports are always good reading

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Have u caught up with them yet Yoda? Your reports are always good reading

Hey Gazzman...

I have a bunch of writing I must submit for work thats keeping me really busy. Then I'll get onto this.

Do you have any suggestions for a contemplation girl? I'm leaning towards seeing Lola again so far?

gazzman

Gold Member
Not really Yoda. Seen Lola and Mandy they were both good but Steph & Vic were better. So many girls out there now so advise from trusted forum mates very valuable. Most of the good ones on PM and people very careful not make good ones public or contemplation

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Not really Yoda. Seen Lola and Mandy they were both good but Steph & Vic were better. So many girls out there now so advise from trusted forum mates very valuable. Most of the good ones on PM and people very careful not make good ones public or contemplation

Who would you say is the most famous RnT girl at the moment?

gazzman

Gold Member
Most famous right now definitely Lola & Mandy
But theres probally a few that get talked about quietly on pms that we dont know about thats much better than them 2!

Trinco

Gold Member
There's a new one apparently but till I get back from work I can't make any comments hahahaha

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Sometime this week I will be done with deadlines for now. And I will go and play CONTEMPLATION..... yay.....

Can someone pm me a Contemplation candidate. Otherwise I'll revisit an old one. But I'd love to see a new one.

Thanks in advanced :)

Trinco

Gold Member
Sometime this week I will be done with deadlines for now. And I will go and play CONTEMPLATION..... yay.....

Can someone pm me a Contemplation candidate. Otherwise I'll revisit an old one. But I'd love to see a new one.

Thanks in advanced :)

What's the true definition of YOUR contemplation ??

Master Yoda

Legend Member
One that inspires me to contemplate that an experience with her exceeds my expectations based on past experiences.

She may or may not be better as it is hard to compare 2 or more people based on complete package scoping.

But.... she inspires me to contemplate.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
And thank you. You are the first person to ask me that and I did not think to define it to start with.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Okay....... Stuff I need to do is piling up from different sources of work. That is great. I have decided. Next Wednesday when I am here again I am going to see someone.

My Mitochlorian count will be off the scale. And I am going to see THE Contemplation girl whether I find one one or see one I have been fond of....

Punk Zebra

Gold Member
Okay....... Stuff I need to do is piling up from different sources of work. That is great. I have decided. Next Wednesday when I am here again I am going to see someone.

My Mitochlorian count will be off the scale. And I am going to see THE Contemplation girl whether I find one one or see one I have been fond of....
Read Lola or Mandi

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Hey Gazz.

Im not fifo. I just had shit to do in too many places of late.

And yesssss... bring on Wednesday

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Yup Zebra...

I'll make an effort search for something new. Someone is getting back to me on that.

Yet I literally saw Mandi on her first day and Lola in her first few days and they were awesome. have read all the other raving reviews and I'm so curious as to what heights they have reached.

gazzman

Gold Member
I literally saw Mandi on her first day and Lola in her first few days and they were awesome. have read all the other raving reviews and I'm so curious as to what heights they have reached.
Sometimes girls are best when there new. When they get experience the things they give way free before get price tags, there innocent smile is replaced by fake and they start playing games with us.

Not talking about them 2, just my experience with amp girls over a few years.

Punk Zebra

Gold Member
Yup Zebra...

I'll make an effort search is overateor something new. Someone is getting back to me on that.

Yet I literally saw Mandi on her first day and Lola in her first few days and they were awesome. have read all the other raving reviews and I'm so curious as to what heights they have reached.
To be honest have only seen Lola only once, very good service. Mandi also be honest is somewhat overated, I get on very well with her but haveseen her 5 times with the last 2 times very average. If she stopped the GF kissing she would lose customers, cuteness doesn't mean a good service

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
Hahahahaahah, I just seen this now I curious as to if this is what I'm thinking it is about. ;)