Chicks and rock/metal music

Paco

Gold Member
RE: women in metal...few years back saw "the iron maidens" ...all female iron maiden cover band...Nita Strauss was playing guitar...now if you want to see a gorgeous girl who seriously knows how to play guitar..go see them if they come back to Perth (although considering she is a descendant of Johann Strauss II...not surprised she's so good)...they were supported by another all female rock band called (I think) Legs Eleven .. Australian band from over east... Orianthi is another gorgeous girl who is a seriously good guitarist too
Spiderbait ??

D

Drinkwater

Another that left us too early is Dolores O'Roirdan from The Cranberries. 😥

Very early on they came to Perth and had a two night stint in some seedy club. I had just started dating a girl and was trying my best to get past the peck on the cheek stage. So I purchased two tickets.

Enjoying the music then at the end of Linger the GF jumps on stage and kisses Dolores...passionately! Was the hottest thing this 20 year old had ever seen!

Next thing I know I'm at the back of the club with the GF making out and she suggests I find us a room at a hotel because we both lived with parents and she wanted to go...NOW!

Was the greatest sex I ever had, oh to be 20 again! All night and once more in the shower after the you're past checkout knock on the door.

We both went home and I purchased two more tickets for the second concert that night. Went to her house to pick her up and she had gone full Single White Female. Cut her hair short and bleeched it just like Dolores. Was even wearing similar clothes.

I took her out a few more times just make sure the crazy wasn't short term but alas no it wasn't. Cut my loses a few weeks later when she was talking about getting named changed to Dolores. Sometimes think I should have just put up with it because the benefits were worth it.

RIP Dolores O'Roirdan

G

greybeard80967

sabbath megadeath judas priest filter nine inch nails rammstein pantera slash the cult zepplin alice in chains

Paco

Gold Member
Not really..

Women I forgot.

Joan Jett, Lita Ford, Divinyls, Heart, and maybe Pink... just for a few...

But then I got seriously into.... But still love metal...

Hole ..?
What is her name b t w ?? I've forgotten!

Last edited:

JayPerez1977

Gold Member
Let's see.
Def Leppard, Alice Cooper, Ratt, Van Halen (Sammy Hagar), Bon Jovi, Mötley Crüe, Helloween, Iron Maiden, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, Kiss, DAD, Winger, Warrant, Gone Jackals, Exit Eden, Nightwish, Iced Earth, Lacuna Coil, Wind Rose, Epica, Wigwam, Heart, Visions of Atlantis. That's of the top of my head

Andrew

Silver Member
Let's see.
Def Leppard, Alice Cooper, Ratt, Van Halen (Sammy Hagar), Bon Jovi, Mötley Crüe, Helloween, Iron Maiden, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, Kiss, DAD, Winger, Warrant, Gone Jackals, Exit Eden, Nightwish, Iced Earth, Lacuna Coil, Wind Rose, Epica, Wigwam, Heart, Visions of Atlantis. That's of the top of my head
Awesome..you forgot about Judas priest, poison, dokken, twisted sister, quiet riot, the almighty, wasp, Lynch mob, skid row, warlock...I'll even chuck in Stryper for good measure... actually forgot about MSG, Tesla, Lizzy Borden, Anvil, Queensryche...ah the 80's

aok5034

Bronze Member
Let's see.

JayPerez1977

Gold Member
Awesome..you forgot about Judas priest, poison, dokken, twisted sister, quiet riot, the almighty, wasp, Lynch mob, skid row, warlock...I'll even chuck in Stryper for good measure... actually forgot about MSG, Tesla, Lizzy Borden, Anvil, Queensryche...ah the 80's
And many more Scorpions, AC/DC, Europe, Slade, Kansas, T-Rex, Damn Yankees, Whitesnake, White Lion, Great White, Ugly Kid Joe, Slayer, Anthrax, Decide, Deep Purple, Manowar